In Desperate Need of HELP!!

I am a third year student at John Moores University and am currently in the middle of doing my dissertation but am extremely behind on it so I would appreciate any help with the following.

I am looking for DVD'S or videos of episodes of the sitcom 'Til Death Us Do Part' but am unable to find them. I have found the film but it is the sitcom episodes that I really need, only about one series. If anyone can tell me where I can get these from or has any that they could possible send to me or I can buy off them then please could you let me know ASAP! I should be writing my first draft right now but am not due to this problem so I am really desperate and would appreciate any help!!

Thanks

Natalie x

Available on Amazon.co.uk

What is your dissertation on exactly? Perhaps we could suggest alternative shows for you to check out.

My Dissertation is 'Exploring a link between Til Death Us Do Part and The Royle Family'. Thats the basic title at the moment and the more you think about it there is sense in it! My tutor was really enthusiastic about me doing it but now she isn't around much at uni due to personal issues and its all going wrong! Am so behind it is untrue! I did manage to find a DVD, order it and pay for it to be told last week it wouldn't be coming in stock and that I would get a refund! Absolutely stressed out about this now, think I may have a break down so any help is appreciated in obtaining a DVD!

Looks like your best bet is either eBay for the two now-deleted DVDs, or to choose another show to examine.

I have a handful of episodes, and a selection of the spinoff series 'In Sickness and In Health', but I don't know if that would be any help?

Well I have managed to locate another supplier of the DVD, although it may take a while for delivery at least I should have it! Thanks for the offer of the episodes.