The Fast Show - Help with a sketch? Page 2

...said the man in the orthopaedic shoes.

The old ones are the best aren't they? No? Oh, OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jm8zlLdk7w

It's Harry Enfield and chums, it's ace, and he's wearing the suit!

I love The Fast Show.

"I was looking in my loft the other day and I found an original copy of the Bible. Which was nice"

I need help with a Fast Show sketch now. :)

I just missed it on that Angus sketch show.
It was Harry Enfield playing a kind of retarded simpleton with a high voice, who was always going out in the garden and lying on a mattress.

What was his name? I wanna find it on You Tube. (If it be there.)

Quote: zooo @ May 21 2008, 11:43 PM BST

It was Harry Enfield playing a kind of retarded simpleton with a high voice, who was always going out in the garden and lying on a mattress.

Are you sure about this? I don't think Harry Enfield ever appeared in The Fast Show. But on the subject of Enfield, what was that terrible sitcom he did about an ageing rock star?

Celeb.

My brother told me it was Harry Enfield. :(
Has he been fibbing again.

I guess he must have meant Paul Whitehouse...

Speaking of Whitehouse, did you know he's Welsh? His family moved from Wales, to Essex, when he was 4.

Quote: zooo @ May 21 2008, 11:43 PM BST

Just seen this - It was from Harry Enfield and Chums and the guy was a geordie (or perhaps not) - I will search it out in my collection and let you know his name

Yay! Thank you.

Quote: zooo @ May 23 2008, 11:04 PM BST

Yay! Thank you.

I remember the first sketch he appeared in he couldn't fathom out why some people had taken his mother away in a box - it was quite sad :(

His sketches were so sad!
But hilarious.

Was he also the one who kept hearing a ringing noise which wouldn't stop? It turned out to be the phone. I liked him.

Quote: Winterlight @ May 24 2008, 12:59 AM BST

Was he also the one who kept hearing a ringing noise which wouldn't stop? It turned out to be the phone. I liked him.

Yes and by a remarkable coincidence .... the Ben Elton Benny Hill sketch is in the same episode as squeaky voice man!! :O

That squeaky voice man was great.