Use a clean dry cloth!

Very short quickie.

Two guys talking together. Bacon and Herring!

Rolling eyes

Bacon: Hey...Can I ask you a personal question?

Herring: Yeah sure.

Bacon: What do you think wanking on the internet?

Herring: Fine. I think it's good to splash out on a monitor as a treat!

FIN

:D :D :D :D :D

So thats what i have been cleaning off our monitor.
There are 3 men in this house. I thought we had snails!!

Fan bloodie tab ulous!!!!! Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I wish to recant my Catholicism. I feel stupid having posted this! I am going to birch myself. I'll be back when the bleeding stops.

aww I loved it! it was kinda gross but i loved it for it :D

It was ok, just a pun though really.

yeah, at the moment it is just a pun. A lot more could be done visually with this (I don't mean film the act). Though I have to credit Slag A with a clip on the SlagBros site which - ahem - covers similar stuff.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Badge you are funny

Please can you film the act Wildjesusfishkid.
I have a mate of a friend whose a pal of some guys buddy, whose a chum of a homeboy who would pay a fortune for stuff like that. You will need to make all the right noises, oh and can we have a close up of your face after, with a raised eyebrow and a surprised look. Thats just for me. xxx

Liked the gist, but there weren't enough words in there for me. Wasn't quite sure it was fluent.

Bacon: What do you think wanking on the internet?

I'm not sure this leads in to the next line:

Herring: Fine. I think it's good to splash out on a monitor as a treat!

I think the joke came across well (sorry, couldn't help that very poor pun - bad me)

Quote: charley rance @ February 6, 2007, 10:45 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Badge you are funny

Please can you film the act Wildjesusfishkid.
I have a mate of a friend whose a pal of some guys buddy, whose a chum of a homeboy who would pay a fortune for stuff like that. You will need to make all the right noises, oh and can we have a close up of your face after, with a raised eyebrow and a surprised look. Thats just for me. xxx

Nice one Charley!

And I have no eyebrows.

This was one of those moments when I didn't really think it through prior to posting. This line actually came from a conversation about somebody being caught by their girlfriend bashing one out after she had gone to bed.