Game On Page 3

He could be one of my three sitcom actors then?

I've posed a question to my friends:

If you could only watch sitcoms which the actors have starred in, which three actors would you choose?

For example - Max Branning would give you Red Dwarf and OFAH.

Max Branning then!

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 17 2008, 10:49 PM GMT

He's in an episode of OFAH too. Working with Rodney at Lionel's computer shop (or whatever it was).

Ooh! How old was he?

Dunno, early twenties?

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 17 2008, 11:08 PM GMT

Dunno, early twenties?

Yeah that's what he looked in Sean's Show. Weird seeing dead young versions of people.

So does anyone recommend Game On? :)

Yes, brilliant.

Wasn't that the one with Anna off Hotel Babylon in it?
If so I'm there....

Game On? I don't remember her being in it.

No Ian, you're thinking of Time Gentlemen Please.

I swear it was that. Never mind. I think you'd remember her! Well, that's if you find her FAF too of course!

Quote: Aaron @ December 17 2008, 11:22 PM GMT

No Ian, you're thinking of Time Gentlemen Please.

Ohhhh yeah! You can see where the confusion came from! :|

Quote: Moonstone @ December 17 2008, 11:23 PM GMT

I swear it was that. Never mind. I think you'd remember her! Well, that's if you find her FAF too of course!

Indeed, I do. :)

FA- Oh.

Yup :) Endearing Personality in Welsh Whistling nnocently

Quote: Tuumble @ May 12 2008, 4:46 PM BST

I seem to remember a flashback scene that could technically be descibed as factually incorrect.

The Janus character was back at Uni and there was a Stone Roses gig poster on the wall dated 1989 but the background music being played was EnglandNewOrder "World in Motion" not released for another nine months.

For posters on page 2 of this thread I would like to point out I was being iconic. ;)

Game On was 1st Class (almost a mini-cult in it's time) ... we used to always watch it after coming back from the pub, great days!

"Double Hard Bastards!"

Top show. Watched it when it first premiered, keep meaning to get box set on DVD but haven't got round to it. And yep, IMO, Ben was defimitely the better Matt Malone. Shame, I don't think he has done any other sitcoms since, think it's because he is an 'actor', probably thinks they are beneath him now.

Edited by Aaron.