Game On Page 2

I seem to remember a flashback scene that could technically be descibed as factually incorrect.

The Janus character was back at Uni and there was a Stone Roses gig poster on the wall dated 1989 but the background music being played was EnglandNewOrder "World in Motion" not released for another nine months.

Quote: Tuumble @ May 12 2008, 4:46 PM BST

I seem to remember a flashback scene that could technically be descibed as factually incorrect.

The Janus character was back at Uni and there was a Stone Roses gig poster on the wall dated 1989 but the background music being played was EnglandNewOrder "World in Motion" not released for another nine months.

Oh. Well done?

Quote: Oliver @ May 12 2008, 1:13 PM BST

Yeah right. It's well shit!

Another sterling contribution from Oliver! Laughing out loud

Quote: Tuumble @ May 12 2008, 4:46 PM BST

And posters are always taken down the millisecond they become "out of date".

Thats what I was going to say.

Quote: Winterlight @ May 12 2008, 10:17 PM BST

Thats what I was going to say.

Snap!

You're heading for a tuumble there I'm afraid.

I love the first series of Game On and watched it again just recently. I can't really watch the 2 series that followed simply because it was a completely different show.

Despite the show not being a hit with the critics, I remember it being very popular with pretty much everyone at my school.

Pop culture shows were quite common back in the mid 90s (Adam and Joe, Fist of Fun, The Word etc) and I think Game On appealed to that audience.

Quote: Winterlight @ May 12 2008, 12:24 PM BST

I love Game On. I got the complete box set for £12 off play.com a couple of years back.

Me too.

I love Game On. I remember staying up late with my TV turned down low to watch it! possibly on the old Friday night conedy night on BBC 2! happy memories!

Got the box set and all the series make me laugh. Jokes aren't that great but there is just something about it, and got to love the theme tune.

Also a bit of trivia, in series 2 when Matt goes to a gay gym, one of the guys who 'perves' on him is Christian from EastEnders!

Tea Martin!

Quote: Tom G @ December 17 2008, 10:28 PM GMT

Also a bit of trivia, in series 2 when Matt goes to a gay gym, one of the guys who 'perves' on him is Christian from EastEnders!

Yeah, I saw that one recently!

It was funny cos he was playing exactly the same character!

Just reminds me I watched Sean's Show S1 and saw a young Max Branning in it with a big ginger quiff!

Game On - erm, dunno, never seen it!

Max Branning was also 'Kill Crazy' in Red Dwarf series 8

Quote: Moonstone @ December 17 2008, 10:45 PM GMT

Just reminds me I watched Sean's Show S1 and saw a young Max Branning in it with a big ginger quiff!

He's in an episode of OFAH too. Working with Rodney at Lionel's computer shop (or whatever it was).

Yayy @ Sean's Show!