Sketch

Hi all new to this forum,just wrote this sketch idea,and would like some feed back on it.
SCENE 1: IN THE DISTANCE WE SEE A CHURCH AND A GROUP OF MONKS IN FULL HABITS.THEY WALK UP TO THE DOOR.THEY STOP.ONE MONK TURNS TO ANOTHER.

Brother look?

THERES A LOOK OF DISGUST ON THEIR FACES AS THEY TURN AWAY AND WALK FROM THE CHURCH.WE DONT SEE WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING AT.

SCENE 2 : WE SEE A DIFFERENT CHURCH AND A GROUP OF NUNS IN FULL HABITS WALKING TOWARDS ITS DOOR.THEY STOP.ONE SISTER TURNS TO ANOTHER.

Sister look?

THERES A LOOK OF DISGUST ON THEIR FACES AS THEY TURN AND WALK AWAY.WE DONT SEE WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING AT.

SCENE 3: NOW WE BOTH MONKS AND NUNS MEETING ON THE ROAD AND WALKING TOWARDS ANOTHER CHURCH.THEY STOP AT ITS DOOR.LOOK AT EACHOTHER AND TURN AND WALK AWAY.

AS THE FADE INTO THE DISTANCE THE CAMERA PANS AROUND TO SHOW WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING AT.OUTSIDE THE CHURCH THERES A SIGN WITH THE WORDS.

NO HOODIES!

Steve

i love it, you havent over complicated it, and you have got a great laugh without much dialogue, it is a common classic saying monks are hoodies, not over done
well done

The image is crystal clear and the sketch comes together beautifully with an excellent pay-off at the end. This is the kind of funny material that used to be on Dave Allen. Good stuff.

Ditto from me.

Very good and a LOL at the end too

B

Thanks for the feedback .I`m glad you liked it.Cheers.

steve