Have I Got News For You - Series 35 Page 2

Quote: zooo @ April 6 2008, 10:43 PM BST

Good christ, you're right!!

I am? :)

Well, maybe I already knew he was down to do one, and was merely teasing you ;)

Don't play with my tiny mind! ;)

Quote: Aaron @ April 7 2008, 6:48 PM BST

I bet he's on the one I've got tickets for...

If he did, and he was, I would actually kill you. Kill you in the face.

(love ya really.)

No, he should actually be presenting one episode of the upcoming series, but it all depends on his Doctor Who filming commitments (they are currently filming the 2008 Christmas Special which looks like it's gonna be an amazing episode)

On a related note, he's signed to the fifth series of Doctor Who in 2010 :D

Quote: Joey Moose @ April 13 2008, 1:46 AM BST

No, he should actually be presenting one episode of the upcoming series, but it all depends on his Doctor Who filming commitments

Well I didn't know that.
Rock on. :)

Quote: zooo @ April 13 2008, 1:42 AM BST

If he did, and he was, I would actually kill you. Kill you in the face.

(love ya really.)

Uh oh!

I reckon if David Tenant had to face real comedians, where gurning, and saying twee scifi lines weren't enough, he'd die. Die horribly, as his intestines rose up his throat to strangle his brain in protest. Screaming why's it funny? I don't get it!

John Barrowman would be fine. He's so thick, that as long as he's fed, watered, and changed twice a day, he's fine. He can grin vacantly and talk crap on anything.

Ohhhhhh man, you'd better start running now.

Why they're the new Bill and Ben?

No, seriously, run.

Believe it or not, Sooty, David isn't actually The Doctor. In real life, he doesn't run around trying to open doors with his sonic screwdriver either.

Haven't you seen him on any TV shows as himself? He's very calm, personable, intelligent and amusing.

John Barrowman, as much as I love him, might be a bit rubbish on HIGNFY though. :)
He's a bit overly enthusiastic and shouty even as a guest. Although he might calm down a bit if he was in charge.

It just depends on the show. That's obviously what he thought, or was told, the show wanted.
Bless him.
Not my style of presenting, that's for sure!

Boris Johnson is an abolute cock, a dreadful human being. I have no doubt though that he will be back on HIGNFY, desperately begging for attention (and money) as soon as he loses the election. That is all.

^^^^

And what is so dreadful about him exactly ?

racist biggot? old-boys network ignoramus? attention seeking, plastic politician? poster-boy for right-wing apologists? fat faced twat?

Clarkson's always good value.