Fawlty Towers Page 7

I like the episode where Manuel falls through the bar.

Can they bring this series back ?

No.

Laughing out loud

Manuel is 82 now - would be quite comical to think of Basil still giving him grief at that age. :)

Watching these again at the moment. I must say it's still very funny and I still find myself crying with laughter. Laughing out loud

"There's too much butter on those trays"

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ February 23 2013, 12:19 PM GMT

"There's too much butter on those trays"

"Uno dos tres" Laughing out loud

Quote: G180e @ February 23 2013, 12:55 PM GMT

"Uno dos tres" Laughing out loud

"No, no. ¡Hay mucho burro alli!"

Fawlty Towers holds up really good. It's still hilarious even after all these years.

Quote: Edwin @ February 24 2013, 5:55 AM GMT

"No, no. ¡Hay mucho burro alli!"

Fawlty Towers holds up really good. It's still hilarious even after all these years.

Oh yes I agree , I still end up in tears when I watch them. The Waldorf salad episode Is a classic though when Basil says "Typical... the kind of arse I have to put up with from you people" Laughing out loud

"I hope it's nothing trivial" from Gourmet Night is a quote from the American author Irvin Cobb:

"I've just heard about his illness. I hope it's nothing trivial."

My favourite episode is The Psychiatrist, because literally every scene is a classic: When the psychiatrist asks Basil "How often do you manage it?", whe Basil gets in the most absurd situations with the Australian girl, but by far the funniest scene is when he stand on the ladder and looks into the wrong room. His face in that scene is just priceless. Laughing out loud

Hey All,

i am new to this forum and still trying to figure out how it works... technology! haha. Help would be much appreciated..

From looking at the conversations I can see that alot of you share my love for ' The Psychiatrist' episode! Total Classic... undoubtedly the best ever episode! still makes me giggle after all these years! Errr

Hey Louise

Welcome

The amazing predicaments that Fawlty gets into, and the slapstick at Manuel's expense are hilarious! Would love to see them all again. Timeless humour!