Headcases Page 2

I don't really care for any of the other CGI movies, except Finding Nemo. But Toy Story is fantastic, maybe it's nostalgia but I love it.

I wish they'd stop with all of the CGI rubbish and do a proper cartoon again.

It's all about stop motion!

Quote: Aaron @ March 27, 2008, 10:12 PM

I wish they'd stop with all of the CGI rubbish and do a proper cartoon again.

I agree but I think there's room for both.

I did watch The Lion King the other day and loved it!

:$

Quote: Morg Man @ March 27, 2008, 10:12 PM

It's all about stop motion!

Rex the Runt was ace.

Toy Story is awesome.

Headcases, meh, not my thing. They'll sell a lot of video ringtones off it though so it'll get recommissioned for ever and ever. I wish they'd just spent the money on creating an original series though.

Here's an article about this series with more info: The Times

It's interesting to hear that the law says no one is allowed to make jokes about Boris Johnson at the moment - I was wondering why people had gone quiet on him.

Quote: Morg Man @ March 27, 2008, 5:29 PM

Bring back 2DTV, that's what I say. In fact, while they're at it, bring back Spitting Image.

EDIT: The animation style is ugly and distracting; I can't think how they will get any visual gags with it.

I agree with all this. 2DTV was quite under-rated in my view, a very clever show.

Dammit! Now I have to make a U-Turn! That article does make the show sound great. Hopefully the Posh and Becks characters just wont be in it very much as that original clip was still annoying.

This looks so shit.

Laughing out loud

(Agreed.)

I wonder how much more advanced Animatronics would be today, if C.G.I. had never been invented.

Oh, good thought.

The effects in American Werewolf in London will ALWAYS be scarier and more effective than any CGI could ever be. Even in 50 years' time.
Maybe there will be a return to animatronics. Or maybe there already is?

The worst C.G.I. I've ever seen, was in that Incredible Hulk film, a few years back. Actually, a bloke who went to my school worked as a computer animator, on that film.

The reason i think they are scarier is because they are real. If you look at old horror things it was always glimpses and you were left to fill in the rest with your head.

As for the "Hulk" film I really liked that.

CGI is good, real life is better.

I'm looking forward to this a lot. It seems to be very like (in its look anyway) a BBC Northern Ireland TV and radio show called The Folks on the Hill. That's been running in NI for a good few years now.

TFOTH is a satirical show lampooning NI politics so Headcases seems to be the same thing only widening the remit to include politics and sleb culture.

I wonder if anybody knows whether any of the "Folks" production team is involved in Headcases?