Headcases

Headcases starts on ITV1 on Sunday 6th April (some people might recognise this show under its working-title: CGI Britain)

There's a preview clip of it here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article962586.ece

I'm not so sure about it - seems a bit forced?!?

I don't like CGI. That is all.

Good news for Gavin, at least it's possible to get a CGI show commissioned.

Quote: Aaron @ March 27, 2008, 1:46 PM

I don't like CGI. That is all.

You didn't like Toys?

F**k you!

That was a bit strong.

Sorry.

Toys? Toy Story?

Quote: Aaron @ March 27, 2008, 4:00 PM

Toys? Toy Story?

No, the Robin Williams movie of course!

PS. I meant Toy Story.

Bring back 2DTV, that's what I say. In fact, while they're at it, bring back Spitting Image.

EDIT: The animation style is ugly and distracting; I can't think how they will get any visual gags with it. Also the lip-sync is way out, though this could just be a Flash Video error.

I saw a show very similar to this before but with Irish politicians, maybe done by the same people. Anyway the animation annoyed me so much I had to stop watching. CGI can be great, but only when done to a very high quality, this just looks bad I'm afraid.

Bussell your avatar is making me ask myself very confusing question.

Personally I loved that little clip and anothe Posh and David collection of ssketches is just what telly needs...urgggh Kill me.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 27, 2008, 4:49 PM

No, the Robin Williams movie of course!

PS. I meant Toy Story.

I was struggling to remember any CGI in Toys. :D

And no, I found Toy Story quite depressing actually. Not because it was CGI, just because it was shit.

Quote: Aaron @ March 27, 2008, 8:02 PM

And no, I found Toy Story quite depressing actually. Not because it was CGI, just because it was shit.

You're out of your vulcan mind.

Toy Story is a masterpiece of film making.

I like Toy Story 2 because it has Andy Peters in it.

Laughing out loud

Masterpiece of shit.