ChuckleVision Page 2

It's a great show, I even remember when they used to dress as dogs.

Lovely poem KJ

Except, you wouldn't feel safe meeting them in a cemetary after night...
They'd be quite scary with out the cmaeras....

Our local boys, about the only famous people to come out of Rotherham unles you count David Seaman, oh, and jeremy Clarkson started his carea at the Rotherham Advertiser.

There was a poll recently asking who locals would like a statue of in the town, and the chuckle brothers came out tops.

I know they say they're from Rotherem, but with them mostaches, they have to be scousers.

Quote: Jack Massey @ March 12, 2008, 3:40 PM

I know they say they're from Rotherem, but with them mostaches, they have to be scousers.

My wife's a scouser and she doesnt have a mostache.

I like Paul best.

They briefly had a show for the blind
"f**k all vision"

The Chuckle Brothers should star in a production of Endgame.

Quote: Jack Massey @ March 12 2008, 1:02 AM GMT

Anyway leaving my age behind, what is your favourite episode of Chucklevision. As I mentioned- Clueless Chuckles is mine.

One that I had on tape back in 1992 ish was one involving ducks with some bloke and a duck calling thing.

Another was when they did some decorating or odd jobs for a lady who offered them camomile or peppermint tea. They kept sending her to the shop every 5 minutes.

Yes it was a great sitcom but it's not really repeated much now.

Quote: sootyj @ March 12 2008, 3:22 AM GMT

It's a great show, I even remember when they used to dress as dogs.

Have they really improved their fashion sense now?

Watched it a few times, must admit I liked it.

Simple inoffensive humour.

I love Paul's no nonsense attitude.

I doubt they'll ever release any of the series on DVD - they were all quite long weren't they? I seem to recall a VHS being out at some point in the 90s with a few episodes on, but I fear that will be the last chance of having some classic ChuckleVision to view.

EDIT:

Just checked and series 1 is out on DVD! Series 2 to follow! I believe these series are different to the classic ChuckleVision format. I vaguely remember this from my days as a nipper - was it set in an office or something?

Quote: Ben @ August 5 2012, 5:37 PM BST

I doubt they'll ever release any of the series on DVD - they were all quite long weren't they? I seem to recall a VHS being out at some point in the 90s with a few episodes on, but I fear that will be the last chance of having some classic ChuckleVision to view.

See Amazon product listing

I think I'll hold out for series 3 when the standalone episodes begin.