The last thing you bought online.... Page 22

Rear brake pads for the bike.

Quote: fasty @ 23rd October 2021, 2:54 AM

You certainly know how to live.

Quote: fasty @ 23rd October 2021, 2:54 AM

? these are round steel cylinders appx 3 inches long by 1/2 inch diameter.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd October 2021, 8:49 AM

You certainly know how to live.

Being able to stop kind of helps live ;)

Cookie cutter shapes, so the small gobby one can make the honeycomb from "Squid Game".

Just got a Boiled Egg Shell Cutter Topper/Opener - real boon! Especially as we've started again to have boiled eggs for tea on a Sunday, and also got my wife two egg cups with suckers on the bottom so she can tackle her eggs, seeing as she the use of only one arm.

How very civil. Boiled eggs for Sunday tea. Nice.
When I was a boy, we always had spam salad and battenberg cake to finish for Sunday tea.
It will remain just a boyhood memory as my wife doesn't like spam or marzipan.

We had a spam salad about a month ago - it was OK (just) and I have a recipe for spam fritters to try at some point

And I love marzipan!

I want to buy one of these https://summerhouse24.co.uk/shipping-container-cabin-nordic/ but would have to sell myself for that!

Talking of Spam...

Apart from some lateral flow tests the last thing I bought was the Acorn Antiqes DVD.

Nick Kent - Apathy for the devil

An electrical item from Ebay. Paid 3 days ago and looked this morning on its progress.
The item is from a town 10 miles away.
It says dispatched and is due to be delivered 10th Feb
I'll look out for a tortoise with it taped to its back.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th January 2022, 9:16 AM

An electrical item from Ebay. Paid 3 days ago and looked this morning on its progress.
The item is from a town 10 miles away.
It says dispatched and is due to be delivered 10th Feb
I'll look out for a tortoise with it taped to its back.

You should have gone and collected it..................Oh, but wait a minute, it's all hills where you are, ain't it.

The postie will probably deliver it up the cobbled street on his rickety push bike while a brass band plays Dvořák's Symphony No. 9.