Sketch - Dad’s Favourite Cup

Hi All

This seemed funnier when I thought it up in bed last night but in the cold light of day I’m not so sure, anyway I don’t have the ability or ambition to become a comedy writer so feel free to say what you like, you will not being crushing any life long dream.

Enjoy or not

Barry

Sketch - Dad’s Favourite Cup

A GROUP OF YOUNGSTERS (17-18 YEAR OLD) IN CAFÉ RELAXING AND CHATTING

SON…… “ ‘Ere give us a lend of your phone suppose I better ring the old man”

TAKE PHONE AND DIAL NUMBER

DAD…… “Hello Jones and Smith associates”

SON…… “your cup got broke”

DAD…… “What, is this really im…… OK How?”

SON…… “Well I was driving your bloody stupid car when it went down the drive too fast and bounced off mum car and landed in the living room then the chimney fell through the kitchen roof and broke IT. O’ yair mum in hospital, might be dead, forgot to ask.”

DAD…… “I………wha……….how……”

SON……. “Alright alright stop going on about it, it’s only a bloody cup.”

Wave

Hehe -- funny :)

Dan

I think to get to a funny punchline like that from a clear situation takes a lot of skill. Don't be too hard on yourself. I like.

To be totally honest, I think the execution needs some work but I think the concept is really funny.

that is bloody funny, it may have seemed funnier in bed but in the cold light of day it's bloody brilliant, i look forward to seeing some more sketches, i can't give you any tips on layout because mine is shocking but i can tell you that this made me laugh.
well done

Three funnies and a bloody brilliant not bad for a first attempt, thanks for the encouragement guys.

Hahahahahahahaha

FAN BLOODIE TAB ULOUS!!!!!

Excellent, excellent, excellent!