Monkey Dust

I would just PM Aaron, but others might be interested.

I am wanting to get the full collection of Monkey Dust Series 1 - 3.

To my knowledge thought, series one was the only one to be commercially released due to poor sales.

My question is Aaron, is there a possibility they may all be released in the future? (Because I really like Monkey Dust).

I thought I'd seen series 2 listed somewhere, but I think that must have been Modern Toss.

I'd expect that they will be released at some point - no idea when though. In the meantime, they're all available through other sources.

Thanks Aaron, I shall have to bide my time for now.

*In Harry Hill voice*

Monkey Dust. Modern Toss. You got to have a system

I wish they would release Monkey DUst series 2 and 3. Smartest and cleverest thing on TV easily. Oh shit got to run the Paedophinder General is coming :D

Quote: ajp29 @ March 4, 2008, 6:21 PM

*In Harry Hill voice*

Monkey Dust. Modern Toss. You got to have a system

I wish they would release Monkey DUst series 2 and 3. Smartest and cleverest thing on TV easily. Oh shit got to run the Paedophinder General is coming :D

I remember watching them on BBC3 when they first came out 2004/05 time?

Funny stuff and I'm not normally a dark comedy fan, but that struck a good balance with me.

I have ordered it I must have at least one of them.

I didn't even know there was a series 3 of this show. Did the third series go out on BBC2?

Wikipedia says:

"The second and third series were broadcast on BBC Two and BBC Three respectively."

So maybe it was the second series you've not seen!

Possibly. And the last series I saw of it it seemed to have run slightly out of steam, and nowhere near as good as the first.

Just been watching this as I didn't see that much of it when it aired. It's really good, some very funny bits with some nice (if not slightly dark) social commentary. Don't like some of the repetitive sketches though, like the guy who makes up stories and the dad who keeps killing himself. They were funny first time round but get too predictable. That Geordie guy with the space hopper is fecking genius!

I always liked the ESSEX!/LONDON! blokes.

I just watched this last night again for the first time in ages. It truly was a fantastic show. You feel slightly depressed at times watching it, but in a really good way. Lovely use of music as well.

Quote: ian_w @ April 20 2008, 11:23 PM BST

That Geordie guy with the space hopper is fecking genius!

Ian, Ivan's a brummie, not a geordie.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ May 2 2008, 10:09 AM BST

Ian, Ivan's a brummie, not a geordie.

No, he's a geordie. Well north-east accent anyway. Definately not a brummie.

Not even a hint of any Brummie that I recognise in there! In short, ditto monkeybeard.

Yeah, North eastern.

And I have the first series now and it's brill, I really hope they release 2 and 3.