Only Fools mistakes Page 5

There was the episode where Del became one of the Inbetweeners, Rodney was his own dad and nothing funny happened.

In the early episode where they build a bomb shelter, Grandad mentions his older brother (George I think). Never mentioned again by Grandad or Uncle Albert. But I think these little references are allowable in the early stages of a show. I doubt John Sullivan thought it would even make it to series 2.

There was also Damian who went from a sweet little kid to prick.

Has anyone else noticed the mistake in the episode that finally saw the Trotters become millionaires 'Time on our hands'?

Raquel is not meant to have any family except a brother. This fact was revealed in the episode 'The Jolly Boys Outing'.

I don't really care as both of these episodes are still amongst my favourites of all time!!

Can't help but watch any repeats that come on any channels & still find them as funny like I was watching them for the first time. ???"???"

Quote: Rauf Parkar @ 25th October 2019, 11:15 PM

Has anyone else noticed the mistake in the episode that finally saw the Trotters become millionaires 'Time on our hands'?

Raquel is not meant to have any family except a brother. This fact was revealed in the episode 'The Jolly Boys Outing'.

At that time she has been estranged from her parents for many years because they didn't support her in her choice of an acting career and so she did not acknowledge their existence. They subsequently became reconciled at Del's instigation.

Oh okay..that makes sense!!

Thanks Billy

Have you noticed that Trigger keeps calling Rodney Dave?

Rather than write a list of Only Fools and Horses mistakes, I can summarise thus:

A handful of things that happened before the 1996 Christmas special in which Del and Rodders finally became millionaires - and absolutely everything that happened after it.

Damian should have been used more and got involved in the doomed to fail stories. There are no Delboy traits in him.

Unlike Boycie and Marlene's son?

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 8th August 2014, 12:57 PM

There was the episode where Del became one of the Inbetweeners, Rodney was his own dad and nothing funny happened.

In the early episode where they build a bomb shelter, Grandad mentions his older brother (George I think). Never mentioned again by Grandad or Uncle Albert. But I think these little references are allowable in the early stages of a show. I doubt John Sullivan thought it would even make it to series 2.

There was also Damian who went from a sweet little kid to prick.

George got mentioned in Series 4 by Albert at Grandad's funeral something to do with Del's godfather or something.

Someone needs a hobby.

Someone needs to get a life, surfing the forum for something to nitpick.

Zombie sat at home all day. I said, Get a life.
Never got the love for this series.