Hello. :)

Quote: Oaky @ January 26, 2007, 7:45 PM

Did he not also write Sitting Pretty?

Does anyone remember that?

Hello by the way, this is my first post

:)

Yes he Did, No I Don't and Welcome Aboard Wave

Aur revoir!

I particularly enjoyed 'Roger Roger' when it aired on TV many years ago. What a pity there it hasn't been released on DVD. If it had I would buy it in a heartbeat.

A Slow Bus To Chingford (Series 1, episode 5)
When Del asks Rodney if he is still looking for a job, in the next shot the shadow of a boom mic can be seen on the bottom left corner of the sofa

Tea For Three (Series 5, episode 4)
Audio problem at the beginning of the episode, the pianist and drummer are not playing in line with the sound track.

Dates (Special)
As Rodney is coming round a corner while being chased, if you look carefully, you can see that the driver is a stunt driver and the passenger is a dummy

Mother Nature's Son (Special)
After Del Boy is finished filling the first set of water bottles with the hose, he moves the rig and sets up some new ones. Now, when he pours, the water doesn't go into the bottles, but rather pours over the side. Despite this, Del continues working as though everything is fine.

Does this thread win a prize for the most pointless.

It was a great show. Who cares if the boom mike man's testicles got dunked in Alberts tea?

I think you have to expect the occasional tech error when watching old sitcoms. Even the popular ones were shot quite quickly and cheaply. Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em is proably the worst offender. People fumble their lines and it's left in, actors corpsing is left in. Plus the old wobbly sets cliche.

Terry and June famously accidentally had 2 funny lines in one episode!

An achievement you're still aiming to equal, eh sooty?

Quote: sootyj @ April 30 2012, 11:59 AM BST

Terry and June famously accidentally had 2 funny lines in one episode!

For me, Terry Scott will always be Penfold. I can't watch Terry & June for many reasons (one being that it's not on anymore). The main reason is because I keep expecting him to say 'Ohhh Crumbs!'. Also, there's not enough sex in it.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ April 30 2012, 2:29 PM BST

I can't watch Terry & June for many reasons (one being that it's not on anymore).

Actually, it's on ITV3 in just over 2 hours.

Quote: Aaron @ April 30 2012, 1:26 PM BST

An achievement you're still aiming to equal, eh sooty?

I may be brilliant Aaron.

But getting 2 funny lines in a show where at least one of the main cast members is dead.

Well that may be beyond even my briliance.

Quote: Aaron @ April 30 2012, 2:57 PM BST

Actually, it's on ITV3 in just over 2 hours.

No good. Clashes with 'Pointless'.