Facebook Page 84

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th August 2015, 11:05 AM BST

Complete waste of time as far as I am concerned.............he said hypocritically finding himself on the BCG forum yet again. Whistling nnocently

I guess that's the point Herc. It's not for you but others get a lot out of it. Depends what you want from it and what you use it for.

So be it.

Quote: sootyj @ 29th August 2015, 10:41 AM BST

As keewik view me as a brother from another albeit southern mother

Ps
I am also fertile

I always wanted a brother! :) Didn't worry much about having a sister but I did want a brother.

Quote: keewik @ 29th August 2015, 4:44 PM BST

I always wanted a brother! :) Didn't worry much about having a sister but I did want a brother.

I have three, please take one. Take all three if you like and I'll just keep my two sisters.

It's probably a bit late. I wanted a brother so I'd have access to the brother's pals. Laughing out loud

Quote: keewik @ 29th August 2015, 8:38 PM BST

It's probably a bit late. I wanted a brother so I'd have access to the brother's pals. Laughing out loud

I had two brothers growing up - one older, one younger and believe me, none of their mates were worth a second look.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 30th August 2015, 2:33 PM BST

I had two brothers growing up - one older, one younger and believe me, none of their mates were worth a second look.

I married one of my brother's mates!

Quote: Loopey @ 30th August 2015, 3:11 PM BST

I married one of my brother's mates!

There you are! I knew I'd missed out.

Quote: keewik @ 30th August 2015, 8:50 PM BST

There you are! I knew I'd missed out.

It pissed my brother off because I went out with two of his other mates before I married the current one. Their friendships weren't the same after that. Angelic

Quote: Loopey @ 30th August 2015, 3:11 PM BST

I married one of my brother's!

Good lord still, must make father's day awkward.

Quote: sootyj @ 30th August 2015, 10:10 PM BST

Good lord still, must make father's day awkward.

It is East Anglia.

Ha ha. I struggled with that apotrophe I'll have you know! I decided on brother's because they were mates of one brother. If they had been mates of all three brothers I would have put brothers' mates. I don't know if that's right but assumed Aaron would jump on it if it wasn't.

I suppose you know that really and are only teasing me but I do fret over my grammar.

For the record, I only have 12 toes, not the reported 19 that Norfolk people have. Not all East Anglian folk are pure inbreds. :P

And you keep 11 of them in a jar?

Quote: sootyj @ 31st August 2015, 9:50 AM BST

And you keep 11 of them in a jar?

Nope, I use them as a fan, the webbing is very effective.

Quote: Loopey @ 31st August 2015, 9:31 AM BST

Ha ha. I struggled with that apostrophe I'll have you know! I decided on brother's because they were mates of one brother. If they had been mates of all three brothers I would have put brothers' mates. I don't know if that's right.

That was correct, as far as I am aware.