Facebook Page 81

You don't follow on Facebook do you? That's Twatter.

I've just had a facebook request from somebody called James William. I suspect it's a total stranger, though don't understand how they managed to target me. However, if it's anybody on here, please pm me.

He's the new head of Scottish Labour.

On the one hand he loves bedroom taxes and cutting Barnet funding

On the other he's committed to responding to all Facebook game requests.

Hello everybody! if you can send me please any amount to my webmoney purse Z120878788189 I need money for my scientific activity

Regards,
Roman

Quote: Roman Enn @ 27th May 2015, 11:09 AM BST

Hello everybody! if you can send me please any amount to my webmoney purse Z120878788189 I need money for my scientific activity

Regards,
Roman

Don't we all..

I can send a picture of an old 5-franc french coin if you want it.

Quote: Roman Enn @ 27th May 2015, 11:09 AM BST

...for my scientific activity

A bit too late now to ask him to be a bit more precise.

He must be a whaler!

So you go on there and you click like against Katy Perry, scuba diving and aardvarks. Then you put a picture on of the curry you had for dinner. And then what happens exactly? I don't understand it. People have said to me that it's a laugh. I can't see how it can be so there must be more to it. Yes?

What I like about Facebook is that they really know how to say Happy Birthday over there

Quote: A Horseradish @ 27th May 2015, 10:57 PM BST

So you go on there and you click like against Katy Perry, scuba diving and aardvarks. Then you put a picture on of the curry you had for dinner. And then what happens exactly? I don't understand it. People have said to me that it's a laugh. I can't see how it can be so there must be more to it. Yes?

Yes. You can keep up with what's going on in friends' lives when they've moved away; you can support friends when problems hit; you can discuss all sorts of things. It's not just about what they had for dinner. Oh, and you can see pictures of what's going on in their lives. * draws veil over the games you can play*

Quote: keewik @ 27th May 2015, 11:16 PM BST

Yes. You can keep up with what's going on in friends' lives when they've moved away; you can support friends when problems hit; you can discuss all sorts of things. It's not just about what they had for dinner. Oh, and you can see pictures of what's going on in their lives. * draws veil over the games you can play*

Thanks.

Very kind but I think I'd prefer an e-mail from them.

Better still, a phone call. :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th May 2015, 11:04 PM BST

What I like about Facebook is that they really know how to say Happy Birthday over there

Laughing out loud

Quote: A Horseradish @ 27th May 2015, 11:32 PM BST

Thanks.

Very kind but I think I'd prefer an e-mail from them.

Better still, a phone call. :)

I bet when phones were invented you were there saying yuck, I'd prefer they came round for a proper chat. :P

I preferred it when letters were brought on horseback with a wax seal

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th May 2015, 9:16 AM BST

I preferred it when letters were brought on horseback with a wax seal

Wasn't there a risk of the seal falling off the horse?

Quote: Chappers @ 28th May 2015, 4:25 PM BST

Wasn't there a risk of the seal falling off the horse?

:|