Notice Page 2

Been there thought that got the condom

Quote: writeone1 @ February 24, 2008, 10:18 PM

Been there thought that got the condom

Laughing out loud

Quote: Mark @ February 24, 2008, 10:07 PM

Wow, good detective work. Miss Marple would be proud (I believe her and Jessica Fletcher are the world's leading authorities on IP tracking).

Anyway, what is it with comedy writers and multiple personalities/accounts?!?

I'm now looking suspiciously around wondering if this is actually just me and Aaron having conversations with one other person. Actually, no that's stupid... not even someone with multiple personality problems could dream up the warped characters of Charley, Chapman and the rest of you on here. You must be real ;)

Laughing out loud

Quote: Mark @ February 24, 2008, 10:07 PM

Wow, good detective work. Miss Marple would be proud (I believe her and Jessica Fletcher are the world's leading authorities on IP tracking).

Anyway, what is it with comedy writers and multiple personalities/accounts?!?

I'm now looking suspiciously around wondering if this is actually just me and Aaron having conversations with one other person. Actually, no that's stupid... not even someone with multiple personality problems could dream up the warped characters of Charley, Chapman and the rest of you on here. You must be real ;)

Laughing out loud The thought of Aaron and Mark having conversations with just one person believing that person to be dozens of people Laughing out loud

I know how they feel. Cool

Yawn!

I got halfway Aaron and I didn't think it was very good. There weren't many jokes and those I could see were hardly laugh out louds.

Quote: David Chapman @ February 24, 2008, 11:05 PM

Yawn!

I got halfway Aaron and I didn't think it was very good. There weren't many jokes and those I could see were hardly laugh out louds.

'Laughing out loud'
Laughing out loud'Laughing out loud'
Laughing out loud
'Laughing out loud'
Laughing out loud'Laughing out loud'
Laughing out loud

Yawn!

Now that's a cracker :D Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

That is a joy to read, very well done Aaron. What a shame all you guys had to have that happen on your forum.

Still, Fukk it, as the bestiality Gimp advised the confused shepheard when he found one of his sheep with a shaved arse

Yawn!

Laughing out loud

Normaly Dave does not critique. He just pops on to someone's sketch to ramble.

Quote: Aaron @ February 24, 2008, 4:03 PM

So to summarise, Roodeye = Chimes of Freedom = FoxyBox = Prentis y Dewin.

= Lottie on Writer's Dock.

At least he/she posted exactly the same sketches here as on WD about a year ago. Those sketches similarly have now been deleted from WD. Lottie was later banned from Writer's Dock after having had increasingly vitriolic arguments with other members.

S/he is clearly a good writer and I personally felt sorry s/he was banned from WD as s/he was one of the best comedy writers there. I pm'd him/her when s/he surfaced here just to say I recognised his/her work, and say welcome to BSG.

I'd have to say that I suspect that the furore that followed, given the past history, is more to do with Chimes/Lottie than the members of BSG who I've generally found friendly and supportive.

Wow, I never knew about Lottie i thought she/he brilliant at sketches!!!!!

Still don't think it's nice to have put this thread up, afterall, it could all be hearsay and gossip

It could be, but given all of the evidence and the dozen or so people I've spoken to in order to piece the story together, it's beyond reasonable doubt. That Steve Wright fellow might not have killed all of those prostitutes, but it's still spread around the media. If you piss around on my forums, then you should be aware that you may very well be handled with the same contempt in which you hold others. No one's contacted me to protest their innocence either, so I think presuming guilt is more than fair.

I have to ask the question. Am I still me?

I don't know. Are you? Have you assessed yourself to be a mentalist?

Quote: Aaron @ February 24, 2008, 9:27 PM

A concrete pillar.

Of the establishment :P

I'm relieved that Prentis guy wasn't falsely accused. Should be a warning though methinks. Anyway nice detective work everyone. Now to solve the mystery of my soggy underpants :)