Next Of Kin Page 2

Well there are certainly hopes! Not sure anything more than that is realistic though.

So a good sign if it's been released elsewhere?

I thought it was a bit of a random place to release something like Next Of Kin. Must have been popular there?

Largely irrelevant that it's been released elsewhere, to be honest.

Angry Well sod them then :D I'll just support the Australian workers instead of forking out for a homemade version. the BBC make me Sick

I remember this show vividly. Brilliant lead performance from Penelope Keith to create not only a moving, but most importantly, hilarious show.

I, for one, would love to see this return.

They should have given it a 4th Series to wrap it up nicely. The characters, especially the kids could have been developed further as they got older. It wasn't getting bad ratings, about the same as the average sitcom from that time (2.4 Children etc) so to me axing it as it was growing was a stupid move by the BBC.

Some of series 2 should be up on YouTube soon. Someone I know has started to upload it. Yay!

I'm watching all the episodes on YouTube, it was a very underrated sitcom.

Apparently Penelope Keith was furious when the BBC axed it.

What do I need to search to find them?

Yes she was livid. basically as it was getting 8 million viewers and it still had life in it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nxtkin

That's the link.

Think I might cry. Almost Teary :D

How can a TV show make me soooooooooooo happy?

It's because you remember how good television was just a decade or so ago.

It's because I've missed it desperately!

I had totally forgot about the episode when Georgia writes in her diary that everyone has forgot her birthday just to see if Maggie has read it. Then when she comes home from school to a party she announces that it's not her birthday for 4 months only for Maggie to shove a trifle in her face! Wow

Will this ever get a guide to it on here? :P

Yes.