Curb Your Enthusiasm Page 19

So does Susie suffer from tourettes whenever she sees Larry :)

Quote: youngian @ September 3 2009, 2:58 PM BST

Still one thing about Seinfeld I'm not sure about- compared to the rest of the cast Jerry Seinfeld couldn't act,

He never claimed to be an actor, but I think he did a great job, I never thought his acting was bad anyway, I always enjoyed his at times 'knowing' performance. In fact, from what I understand, one of the reasons he surrounded himself with such ace comic performers was because of his lack of acting ability. As I say though, his performance has never felt lacking to me.

his stand-up wasn't much better.

I like his stand up, I have a CD of one of his performances, it's great.

It's good that the Seinfeld cast have largely stayed away from Curb which will make this series all the more worth waiting for.

Well, Jason Alexander and Julia Louis-Dreyfus have both appeared as themselves in Curb in quite sizeable parts.

My favourite bit in Curbs is when Larry calls out to Wanda, "I'd know that tush anywhere!"

My favourite bit is when Cheryl asked Larry why he had complimented Hugh on the size of his son's appendage and he just says 'I took a chance.' Like it was somehow a noble thing. Genius.

Great to have Curb back! Very funny first episode, Larry and Jeff really going to new lows this season! :D

Can't wait until the Seinfeld stuff happens.

Quote: Ross Armstrong @ September 8 2009, 6:08 PM BST

My favourite bit is when Cheryl asked Larry why he had complimented Hugh on the size of his son's appendage and he just says 'I took a chance.' Like it was somehow a noble thing. Genius.

'I took a risk'.

According to the new Radio Times, the new season of Curb is due to air from October on More 4.

So, would all those show off bastards who've illegaly obtained it from the States and seen it already please belt up about it, until us mere mortals
have caught up.

Cheers.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 22 2009, 1:05 PM BST

According to the new Radio Times, the new season of Curb is due to air from October on More 4.

Ah, great! I'd sort of cooled on this show for a while, but I'm really looking forward to the new run. :)

The new series has been getting really positive feedback. No doubt More4 will be working flat out to big it up in its new time slot of 2.00am monday morning.

Quote: don rushmore @ July 17 2009, 4:20 PM BST

She's fairly attractive though.

Errr

Well she's not ugly!

Quote: zooo @ October 4 2009, 12:50 PM BST

Well she's not ugly!

Well, I'm sure she'll be devastated to hear she does nothing for me. :D

Quote: youngian @ October 4 2009, 12:35 PM BST

The new series has been getting really positive feedback. No doubt More4 will be working flat out to big it up in its new time slot of 2.00am monday morning.

I refer the gentleman to my previous posting.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 22 2009, 1:05 PM BST

So, would all those show off bastards who've illegaly obtained it from the States and seen it already please belt up about it, until us mere mortals
have caught up.

Cheers.

The other day I was sleep internet surfing and woke up to find I was watching the seventh series and it is easily the best one so far.

The third episode is particularly brilliant as it features thie Sienfield reunion. Though I was slightly dissapointed that they didn't bring up Krammer being a racist.

Oh we aren't allowed to talk about the new season Ronnie, apparently it means we are "show off bastards" if we do that.

I've opened up another thread for the new season though, although you also get told off in there, but that's where I'm discussing the new season so feel free to join me.

PS I'm sure they'll bring up the Michael Richards/racism stuff at some point, they've got five episodes with the Seinfeld stuff.