Green Wing Special in Australia

Just to let you know, I don't think the special is going to be screening on UKTV at 9pm tomorrow in Australia, as if you have a look at tomorrow's schedule here: http://www.uktv.com.au/whatson.asp you'll see there is no Green Wing Special in sight. Damnit!

Hmm, interesting, thanks. Does anyone know where that story came from in the first place?

Envious of that line-up though!

Well I just watched it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! So sad it's all over.

Very nice ending(s) though.

CK.

Aha! So it was on then? Very good ending! :)

Yes - we saw it on UKTV 2 - thank #$&% for the ending! Does anyone know what the song is that keeps getting repeated in bits and pieces throughout the show?

BTW, I am NO relation to Stephen Mangan, and I MUCH prefer Mac, (tho my husband is almost an exact replica of Guy...)

grr! if you say " thank #$&% for the ending" then that must mean...I think Im assuming-I wish I'd not come on here!not really a spoiler but poo!

It doesn't mean anything. ;)

Quote: Leanne Mangan @ December 29, 2006, 1:48 PM

Yes - we saw it on UKTV 2 - thank #$&% for the ending! Does anyone know what the song is that keeps getting repeated in bits and pieces throughout the show?

Not a clue, sorry. Google, otherwise it may be worth contacting Talkback? Best bet of an answer, I'd guess.

put it this way-any of you aussies think I'll need a box of tissues?
:(

Yes, quite probably.

ah knowing me thats a definitely!

DANG DANG DANG DANG DANG
I now officially hate that STUPID lying website. I MISSED IT! grrrrrr.

I could do with knowing some spoilers PLZZZZZZZZZ! Can we create a spoiler thread for me coz i CANNOT wait! I have to know what happens! :O Wave

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 31, 2006, 6:08 PM

put it this way-any of you aussies think I'll need a box of tissues?
:(

You're gonna need a whole lot of tissues. From a girl's point of view. Teary ;)

aww this girl blubbers like a baby!