Who do you fancy? Page 785

Marcs been drinking again.

Any second he'll be offering to jump down his server and box my ears.

Again.

Quote: sootyj @ February 12 2012, 10:09 PM GMT

Marcs been drinking again.

Any second he'll be offering to jump down his server and box my ears.

Again.

Nah. No spirits for me this year! :) A couple of ales doesn't count :)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 10:08 PM GMT

I blame me, I've come back like Nasty Nick to hoover up as much attention as possible make the BCG exciting again.

So far, I think it's going pretty well. I'm definitely not bored.

For goodness sake RC, can't your 'well' just be doing it's job without having to be pretty too? >_< :)

Quote: Marc P @ February 12 2012, 10:10 PM GMT

Nah. No spirits for me this year! :) A couple of ales doesn't count :)

:D

Quote: AJGO @ February 12 2012, 10:11 PM GMT

For goodness sake RC, can't your 'well' just be doing it's job without having to be pretty too? >_< :)

Apologies AJ, I meant to write 'so far it's going well - not the kind of well who is physically attractive, but has that certain something about them, I don't know, maybe it's their personality or kind face or that the well is on my telly, but for whatever reason, I like dunking my bucket in it and drinking it's lovely fluid'.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 10:17 PM GMT

Apologies AJ, I meant to write 'so far it's going well - not the kind of well who is physically attractive, but has that certain something about them, I don't know, maybe it's their personality or kind face or that the well is on my telly, but for whatever reason, I like dunking my bucket in it and drinking it's lovely fluid'.

Aw, hark at you going all sweet in preparation for Valentines Day

Quote: Marc P @ February 12 2012, 10:05 PM GMT

I think she was genuinely asking how you would feel if female members of your family read some of the comments if for example thy were related to them rather than some women in public life who are actresses or politicians or whatnot. I don't think there was any personal knowledge or inference implied. And Zooo is a crap mod! :)

Yeah, funny she managed to wedge her foot in her mouth like that hours after PMing me to express her sympathy. But anyway, I really am done with this and think the best for us all would be just to move on.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 10:08 PM GMT

I blame me, I've come back like Nasty Nick to hoover up as much attention as possible make the BCG exciting again.

So far, I think it's going pretty well. I'm definitely not bored.

Don't worry RC. We ALL blame you. You massive cockhead. Pleased

Quote: AJGO @ February 12 2012, 10:22 PM GMT

Aw, hark at you going all sweet in preparation for Valentines Day

Don't fall for it. He will lure you into his trap with a cupcake and then pull the string....

Anyway, I STILL fancy Dr Janina Ramirez, and if she is not to Renegade's taste he can have her skinny friend.

I'm doing this.....

Drawing the line so we can all start new and fresh.

<3 Hug <3 Hug <3 Hug <3

Quote: Timbo @ February 12 2012, 10:29 PM GMT

Anyway, I STILL fancy Dr Janina Ramirez, and if she is not to Renegade's taste he can have her skinny friend.

Posh Spice is looking well.

Quote: Timbo @ February 12 2012, 10:29 PM GMT

So that's why they call her the Black Widow. (that was James Corden not two hours before)

Am sure he is lovely but I would think eating the Corden would give you the runs.

No reasoning behind that. He just says "runny poos" to me.

Quote: Rooface @ February 12 2012, 9:00 PM GMT

All you have done is made yourself look bad, not me.

Also, no one denies RC can be a git. But he isn't the one trying to start a shitstorm.

I'm not trying to make you look bad or me good, but it's significant you see things in terms of a popularity contest.

And no-one's trying to start a 'shitstorm', but rather deal with all the flinty comments you keep throwing out before running away and saying you are done with it.

Quote: Rooface @ February 12 2012, 9:56 PM GMT

Well she has complaining that everyone here ignores here and didn't automatic become her best friend, all the men are sexist, Zooo is a crap mod, I'm some sort of pandering whore (whose dead mother she dragged into the mix in the hope it would provoke me), and that the pictures being posted are degrading to all women so I'm sorry but that to me is trying to start a fight, not just trying to make a point and she didn't like it when everyone told her to do one because of it.

Sorry but I don't want to know anymore. It's the last I'm saying on the whole thing.

Are we meant to now thank you for your exhausting efforts at mediation in the face of such obtuseness? The reality is somewhat different. Your style is to lob an insult and then pull back and say you are drawing a line under it as if you are somehow being very reasonable when in fact you are constantly firing out little incendiary comments.

Your paragraph above belittles what Dellas said as did your earlier comments telling her to 'go f**k herself' and to stop 'whining.' It may well be the case that her posts were incoherent and possibly humourless and worthy, but as I understand it she is in her early sixties (apologies if I'm wrong) and should be accorded some respect for that alone.

Similarly I know of at least one poster here who has recently lost a parent and they don't mention it in post after post or use it as a defence after they have been provocative or rude.

I find it significant that you are constantly using terms such as 'troll', 'shitstorm' and 'fight' and I believe you brought this atmosphere with you.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 13 2012, 2:10 AM GMT

..should be accorded some respect..

This.

I respect all people, young and old, but when they start calling me names they lose my respect. She rode in like a modern day Carrie Nation, decided that she didn't like what she saw and started swing away with her hatchet -- not exactly the best way to earn the respect of the people seated at the bar.