Who do you fancy? Page 784

I hope this doesn't become a closed thread.
It's usually a fun one to click on to.

Quote: Jamey @ February 12 2012, 9:25 PM GMT

Only one way to find out;

http://XXXXXXXXXXX

we log the IP, Date/time of visit and search arguments of all users entering this page.<BR><BR>

Incidentally just in case anyone did not know, ALL websites do this anyway as a matter of course.

Quote: Marc P @ February 12 2012, 9:42 PM GMT

She wasn't complaining about booby pics.

What Booby pictures?

Anyone look at these boobys!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 12 2012, 9:44 PM GMT

I hope this doesn't become a closed thread.
It's usually a fun one to click on to.

Have you read 'The Lord of the Flies' Steve? ;)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 12 2012, 7:58 PM GMT

Actually she attacked me first - here.

When I go to that link, the first post is a quote of you having a pop at me. :D

Then you and Roo go off on one about a comedy sketch and I lose interest.

Obviously, I harbour no ill will to anyone on the BCG. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just don't like it when it gets personal.

:D

Quote: Marc P @ February 12 2012, 9:48 PM GMT

Have you read 'The Lord of the Flies' Steve? ;)

So RC will you marry me?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 9:50 PM GMT

Obviously, I harbour no ill will to anyone on the BCG. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just don't like it when it gets personal.

Cad!

Quote: Marc P @ February 12 2012, 9:42 PM GMT

She wasn't complaining about booby pics.

Well she has complaining that everyone here ignores here and didn't automatic become her best friend, all the men are sexist, Zooo is a crap mod, I'm some sort of pandering whore (whose dead mother she dragged into the mix in the hope it would provoke me), and that the pictures being posted are degrading to all women so I'm sorry but that to me is trying to start a fight, not just trying to make a point and she didn't like it when everyone told her to do one because of it.

Sorry but I don't want to know anymore. It's the last I'm saying on the whole thing.

Quote: Rooface @ February 12 2012, 9:56 PM GMT

I'm some sort of pandering whore

Quote: sootyj @ February 12 2012, 9:51 PM GMT

So RC will you marry me?

Only if you're willing to convert.

..everyone told her to do one because of it.

..everyone told her..

..everyone..

Those everyones, eh?

Just wanted to say

I think dellas is big-hearted and has good intentions. :)

I think Roo is big-hearted and has good intentions. :)

And I don't think RC and I have ever agreed on anything other than football, but I do enjoy debating with him and I hope that no-one ever feels that they can't say if something offends them or they want to engage in a discussion, that they can't without fearing accusations of trolling or that they're dragging old fights up.

Why are there so many arguments recently? Is it a February thing and we've all gone mad from lack of adequate daylight?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 9:58 PM GMT

Only if you're willing to convert.

You and you're rugby fetish

Well she has complaining that everyone here ignores here and didn't automatic become her best friend, all the men are sexist, Zooo is a crap mod, I'm some sort of pandering whore (whose dead mother she dragged into the mix in the hope it would provoke me), and that the pictures being posted are degrading to all women so I'm sorry but that to me is trying to start a fight, not just trying to make a point and she didn't like it when everyone told her to do one because of it.

Sorry but I don't want to know anymore. It's the last I'm saying on the whole thing.

I think she was genuinely asking how you would feel if female members of your family read some of the comments if for example thy were related to them rather than some women in public life who are actresses or politicians or whatnot. I don't think there was any personal knowledge or inference implied. And Zooo is a crap mod! :)

Laughing out loud

Quote: AJGO @ February 12 2012, 10:03 PM GMT

Why are there so many arguments recently? Is it a February thing and we've all gone mad from lack of adequate daylight?

I blame me, I've come back like Nasty Nick to hoover up as much attention as possible make the BCG exciting again.

So far, I think it's going pretty well. I'm definitely not bored.