Who do you fancy? Page 1,290

You're banned from mentioning Miss Chisholm.

If that's what you want, what you really really want.

A message... To all those frustrated romantics... Think positive! Remember: Every failed relationship is just one step closer. To the next failed relationship.

I'm reluctant to admit (even to myself) that I'm very much attracted to Jan Leeming.

Not in a sexual way, you understand - she's 77 ffs!

I do, however, find her absolutely adorable and having watched her on "The Real Marigold on Tour", I can understand very easily why she's been married five times: whenever she's with a man on anything resembling a "date", she appears permanently to be teetering on the edge of falling in love.

She gives every impression of being one of the most charming, delightful and utterly feminine women God ever created.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 3rd March 2019, 1:57 PM

I'm reluctant to admit (even to myself) that I'm very much attracted to Jan Leeming.

I do, however, find her absolutely adorable and having watched her on "The Real Marigold on Tour", I can understand very easily why she's been married five times: whenever she's with a man on anything resembling a "date", she appears permanently to be teetering on the edge of falling in love.

She gives every impression of being one of the most charming, delightful and utterly feminine women God ever created.

I was going to post summat REALLY crude, but being a part time vicar I thought better of it. Angelic

From a famous limerick
..it wasn't the almighty
that went up her nighty
It was the vicar, the dirty old sod

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd March 2019, 3:46 PM

being a part time vicar

I do hope that's true.

I'd love to get around a piano with all the other BCG members singing "You, me and everybody got a part-time Rev!"

Quote: Rood Eye @ 3rd March 2019, 1:57 PM

Married 5 times! Christ, there's a problem in there somewhere.

Quote: Briosaid @ 3rd March 2019, 8:26 PM

Married 5 times! Christ, there's a problem in there somewhere.

She says each and every one of her husbands was a womaniser (which is believable).

She appears to be an utterly hopeless romantic and I imagine that finding out was, on each occasion, like having a stake driven into her heart.

Dracula himself would struggle to rise again after that but Jan seems willing to give it another go if she can find the right man.

She's obviously good at finding the WRONG man. Doesn't bode well for number 6.

Quote: Briosaid @ 3rd March 2019, 10:34 PM

Doesn't bode well for number 6.

Okay, I might give Emma Thompson a try.

I've always fancied her and, as she's only six weeks away from getting her bus pass, she'll be cheap to take out once she gets it.

I can spin out the introductory messages until the middle of April - no problem!

Quote: Rood Eye @ 3rd March 2019, 8:50 PM

She appears to be an utterly hopeless romantic and...............................

.........goes like a train. (there, I've said it now [even if I did tone it down] :P

Quote: Rood Eye @ 3rd March 2019, 11:00 PM

Okay, I might give Emma Thompson a try.

I've always fancied her and, as she's only six weeks away from getting her bus pass, she'll be cheap to take out once she gets it.

I can spin out the introductory messages until the middle of April - no problem!

Don't be too hasty. She won't qualify for a bus pass until 15 April 2025, when she reaches the state pension age of 66.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 4th March 2019, 8:56 AM

Don't be too hasty. She won't qualify for a bus pass until 15 April 2025, when she reaches the state pension age of 66.

Bloody Hell, Billy!

My plans for travelling all over England with the delectable Emma by my side have just disintegrated. :(

I have a soft spot for Mel C. That's old age.