Who do you fancy? Page 1,289

Quote: Briosaid @ 16th January 2019, 11:44 PM

Macron is also a bit of all right.

*nods*
I think he and Justin Trudeau are the only vaguely fanciable world leaders. (Trudeau is way more than vaguely though.)

Yes, I think Trudeau looks good at first glance but he just misses it somehow. His father was better-looking years ago.e

Quote: Briosaid @ 16th January 2019, 11:44 PM

Michel Barnier, when he's dressed in casual clothes. What a man! Macron is also a bit of all right.

Is that why you don't want to leave the EU?

Well Corbyn and Cable can't compete. Maybe you fancy Theresa May? Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Briosaid @ 17th January 2019, 10:13 PM

Well Corbyn and Cable can't compete. Maybe you fancy Theresa May? Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

You've finally realised? It's those boots she wore at the Armistice Centenary.

So, You're a boot man. Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud
*thinks - how come he noticed what she was wearing, then?*

Quote: zooo @ 17th January 2019, 7:45 AM

*nods*
I think he and Justin Trudeau are the only vaguely fanciable world leaders. (Trudeau is way more than vaguely though.)

Just had another look at him . Don't know what it is but I still think he just misses it.

But my hero of all time is Christopher Plummer. Christ, a man who can climb trees in his 80s! And taking on a last minute role at 88 and being nominated for an Oscar! Beat that, all you wimps.

Quote: Briosaid @ 27th January 2019, 12:08 AM

my hero of all time is Christopher Plummer.

I remember thinking, many many years ago, that Christopher Plummer would make an excellent James Bond.

Quote: Briosaid @ 27th January 2019, 12:08 AM

Just had another look at him . Don't know what it is but I still think he just misses it.

But my hero of all time is Christopher Plummer. Christ, a man who can climb trees in his 80s! And taking on a last minute role at 88 and being nominated for an Oscar! Beat that, all you wimps.

You like them older do you? I suppose that way they can't run away.

A man who can climb trees in his - actually I think it was his 70s - is capable of anything. When did you last climb a tree, mister?

Quote: Chappers @ 27th January 2019, 8:26 PM

You like them older do you? I suppose that way they can't run away.

True, although they can fair move in those motorbility scooters.

During the 1980s I used to have a thing for John Nettles' interpretation of the Bergerac role, mainly because he could speak French with an authentic accent and limped (when he remembered to.) I saw him on stage in an early nineties RSC production of 'Antony and Cleopatra', but he seemed a bit drunk then.

A toss up over Kerry Godliman and Sian Gibson.

I like Kerry too

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 2nd February 2019, 6:48 PM

A toss up over Kerry Godliman and Sian Gibson.

Sounds like a filename from an encrypted folder on Peter Kay's hard drive.

Don't encourage me.