Who do you fancy? Page 1,285

Alison Brie for me. So I tried to look for a "nice" photo but found this GIF instead, so...

My first major crush impersonates my last major crush. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v6g5h

What was that scene about in French And Saunders where one of them has really big legs and is about 20 foot tall? I can picture the sketch but can't find it.

Charlize Theron

Her make up in Monster is amazing. She looks like a different person.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 13th July 2018, 12:49 PM

amazing. She looks like a different person.

Non sequitur.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th July 2018, 7:42 PM

What was that scene about in French And Saunders where one of them has really big legs and is about 20 foot tall? I can picture the sketch but can't find it.

Not sure, but here's a cure for that unwanted boner. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8g8vl

:D Reminds me of this which has to be one of the funniest sketches from The Fast Show.

As for someone I fancy is Marina, who I thought is American but is actually Welsh. Ohhh!

What is it about men and tits? Were you deprived of breastfeeding?

Quote: Briosaid @ 13th July 2018, 10:33 PM

What is it about men and tits? Were you deprived of breastfeeding?

Where do you see tits as in a full knocker shot, no holds barred? I can honestly say I'm not looking at that and am more interested in the hair and teeth than cleavage. It reminds me of Nursie from Blackadder which is not a good place.

Teeth? You have to be joking! :D

:D It's a fair cop guv! (whatever that means)

I believe in the equality of the sexes but I can scientifically prove that women are superior physically. How? Because even gay men like playing with tits. Do straight guys like playing with cock?

Deanna Troi the Star Trek counsellor.

If I worked on a starship and she was the shrink my service record would be blighted by repeated psychological issues that required extensive therapy and rehabilitation.

I admire their cheekbones.

There's something very attractive about cheekbones. Also neckbones and shoulder blades. Yummy.