Who do you fancy? Page 1,281

Tanya Franks. (Especially in her Pulling role!)

Picture or she doesn't exist.

https://tanyafranks.com/

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd January 2018, 11:17 PM

https://tanyafranks.com/

Yes with you on that brother. Well, not with you as I've never done that type of thing before but we could get together as a trio and knock out an itinerary.

Every Christmas I realise that Robin Weaver in Mupppets Christmas Carol is rather dishy.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Robin_Weaver

Cariad Lloyd. It was not love at first sight but after seeing her in several panel shows I do find her absolutely adorable now.

Oh...and if she's not interested I'd take Sara Pascoe instead.

*I know, the pic is upside down. I don't know why my I-pad does this nonsense...and I don't know how to fix this problem.Angry

By the way, the pic is upside down. Geek

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th January 2018, 10:00 PM

Cariad Lloyd. It was not love at first sight but after seeing her in several panel shows I do find her absolutely adorable now.

Oh...and if she's not interested I'd take Sara Pascoe instead.

*I know, the pic is upside down. I don't know why my I-pad does this nonsense...and I don't know how to fix this problem.Angry

I like the teeth, eyebrows and hair. It's a 10 from me :D

I don't have an iPad so I can't test it but this looks like worth trying:

"You can avoid this problem by taking photos in landscape mode with the iPhone/iPad held with the Home button to the right. In portrait mode keep the Home button down."

If the image is already saved upside down you can change the angle with Windows Photo Viewer by transferring the image to a Windows machine. Use the angle buttons to flip the photo 180 degrees so it becomes the right way up and then click on File > Make A Copy to save the image.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 14th January 2018, 12:38 AM

"You can avoid this problem by taking photos in landscape mode with the iPhone/iPad held with the Home button to the right"

Yes, that makes sense. Thanks, Tarby!

Diana from V. Granted she was evil, had a forked tongue and liked to eat small, furry animals but a night with her and I would need a double hip replacement.

And a new willy?

:D I remember when Nightmare On Elm Street was the talk of the playground but most people had never heard of V.

I've just realised who my guilty pleasure is!

Jane McDonald! Seriously. I don't think I could have too much of her!

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd March 2018, 9:45 PM

Caught a glimpse of her tonight - used to think that but she seems to have gone to seed. (not that I am a pretty picture anymore. :( )

I can't say I fancy her as I could be her grandad but Vanessa Kirby from The Crown, playing Princess Margret
is absolutely beautiful with the nicest eyes I have ever seen.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd March 2018, 9:45 PM

She's a cracking northern lass. I'm looking forward to her new show and not just for the cleavage frenzy.

OK, mostly for the cleavage frenzy.