Cats!!!!! Page 198

For zooo and any other ailurophiles.............

The Secret Life of Kittens - Channel Five this Monday at 8pm, one of two progs. I think. :)

Lol at heaving spot.
Sleeping spot is also directly on middle of pillow.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th June 2016, 11:32 AM BST

For zooo and any other ailurophiles.............

The Secret Life of Kittens - Channel Five this Monday at 8pm, one of two progs. I think. :)

I saw the ads! So cute! Will definitely watch.

My old cat, Tilly, did a poo on the living room rug the other day - it was foul. Cats are ok sometimes, but ...

Ok, so never had a kitten before and the bewitching hour is coming soon and where else to come for expert advice on cats but a comedy site...

What is best to feed them, I'm reading wet food is best, I'm reading dry food is best?? Do I give both and let the best bowl win??

I used to give mine a little bit of both. (In separate bowls.)

You can get special kitten foods in the supermarket. I think they have extra nutrients or something. Or maybe they're just a made up thing to get more money out of us!

This might help? https://www.pdsa.org.uk/taking-care-of-your-pet/kittens-and-cats/diet

Also, we will need pictures!!!

Thanks zooo.

There will be pictures a plenty, rest assured!

Quote: zooo @ 16th June 2016, 6:31 PM BST

Yes.

Quote: zooo @ 16th June 2016, 6:31 PM BST

Yes.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :O

Jeez, is there no escape from the BCG paparazzi...

At the risk of posting what many may have read before, it is still a classic that makes me chuckle as so true, so have pasted below rather than including link:

Dog Diary:

8:00 am - Dog food! My favourite!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favourite!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favourite!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favourite!

12:00 PM - Lunch! My favourite!

1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favourite!

3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favourite!

5:00 PM - Milk bones! My favourite!

7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favourite!

8:00 PM - Watched TV with my people! My favourite!

11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favourite!

Cat Diary:

Day 983 of my captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.

In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am.

B------ds!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.

The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.... for now.

How is your kitten, Shandonbelle?

He has taken to sleeping on the computer chair as opposed to the plush bed I bought him! Also has almost deleted all my emails with one little paw swipe and has played the keyboard...all in all proving to be a little angel Smarmy

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 24th June 2016, 1:18 PM BST

Is that your cat?

Lovely

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 24th June 2016, 1:18 PM BST

Shandy where did you find that grumpy puss?