Cats!!!!! Page 188

Quote: keewik @ 6th September 2015, 8:32 PM BST

Oh, no! How woukd YOU like a spike stuffed up youranus?

Does that chat up line....

you know the drill.

Quote: sootyj @ 6th September 2015, 9:55 PM BST

you know the drill.

Does that chat...

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 6th September 2015, 9:57 PM BST

Dosas and that chai...

Does that line get you service in an Indian cafe?

Quote: keewik @ 6th September 2015, 8:32 PM BST

Oh, no! How woukd YOU like a spike stuffed up youranus?

I know (ahem!) a few people who'd pay for such a pleasure.*

*Not me, not me, not me x1000

For zooo :)

Friday 18th Sept. Channel 5 - 20:00

Pussies Galore: Love Me Love My Cats

Ha thanks, I saw the ad for that. It seemed like one woman had a thousand cats. :O :O

That's insane. Probably had 1000 over a period - nobody could raise and care for that number surely.

Yeah, unless she has a mansion and a few staff, I hope she doesn't have that many.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153040612316957&id=29396596956

Has anyone on here got experience if their cat disappearing off to a neighbour's house? I think that my youngest is doing that.

We were on the opposite side. A wee cat across the road used to visit us regularly, and I'm afraid I used to feed it wee morsels of meat etc. Maybe that's what your neighbour's doing! The owners knew she visited us and thatwe let her in to roam the house, but I don't think I confessed to the food. Sadly the cat is now dead (not from my food!)

Quote: keewik @ 16th October 2015, 5:12 PM BST

We were on the opposite side. A wee cat across the road used to visit us regularly, and I'm afraid I used to feed it wee morsels of meat etc. Maybe that's what your neighbour's doing! The owners knew she visited us and thatwe let her in to roam the house, but I don't think I confessed to the food. Sadly the cat is now dead (not from my food!)

I think that it's quite common with moggies to be honest - that's why people prefer dogs as they're much more loyal :D She returned at about noonish today demanding her food, but I made her wait until 3pm for her standard meal as I don't want to be treated like a feline version of the Holiday Inn!

I'm afraid I'm one of the ones stealing a cat too. I don't think this owner minds though. The cat's been coming over for years and I only started giving him bits of food now and again quite recently. He came over for the cuddles I think. Its real owner is a bit busy with kids and a dog.

Quote: zooo @ 16th October 2015, 5:34 PM BST

I'm afraid I'm one of the ones stealing a cat too. I don't think this owner minds though. The cat's been coming over for years and I only started giving him bits of food now and again quite recently. He came over for the cuddles I think. Its real owner is a bit busy with kids and a dog.

Ah, that sounds fine. I don't hugely mind as long as she's not overtly eating too much as the Vet will tell me off the next time we take her to be weighed. I know that my son's ADHD vexes both cats, do I don't blame them!