Rab C Nesbitt Page 4

Quote: AngieBaby @ January 28 2010, 9:10 PM GMT

Cheers James,

I suppose with that name you've got to be a fan ;)

I was born to be a fan seeming I'm from the Cotter clan.

Tonight's episode was a great improvement.

Quote: Danny @ January 28 2010, 10:41 PM GMT

Tonight's episode was a great improvement.

I enjoyed it. LOL @ 'trainee fat bastard.'

It was a enjoyable and more rounded episode then Heal. It's nice to see Rab back as the focal point as Jamise stole the show last week.

Well, maybe in up and coming episodes, they will glue a bottle or Irn Bru to Rabs hand?? ... at least it would spice up his committed image as a replacement for bevvy!!! lol

So glad I am not the only one who thought Ella looked younger! (still a rough diamond of course)

Cal :)

Good ole Rab C, never was an avid fan last time round, but watched past 2 episodes and enjoyed. Good to see some of the oldies return, the lack of comedy on our screens is evermore decreasing. Toodles folks, off to eBay in search of a string vest .................................. :) :D

The second episode was much better than the first one,and episode 3 looks to be a good one too (Although the sight of rab in drag and in a Thong might be a bit too much for some Laughing out loud )

Quote: darnall42 @ January 31 2010, 10:54 AM GMT

The second episode was much better than the first one,and episode 3 looks to be a good one too (Although the sight of rab in drag and in a Thong might be a bit too much for some Laughing out loud )

Gregor Fisher looked hilarious in the newspaper pics as the woman.

Looking forward to this next episode, sounds like a belter!!! :)

All the best,

Like it had never been away. I am really enjoying this.

yeah, its ok, but the reason I liked it, was because of his boozing habits, thought that made him more incoherent and amusing, nevertheless I do enjoy the show and may have to think about purchasing the complete collection at some point.

Yup, to some degree, the boozing brought out the best in Rab ... and I still miss wee Burney getting whacked on the heed with a wrapped up newspaper as well as some of Gash's observations!!!

Oh well, we make do with the viewing we have (better than a sharp stick in the eye).

I though Rab looked good in that wig, and he's got great legs!

I loved that episode, especially, 'I hope you get as many curiosity shags as you can handle'. :D

Good episode, starting to really get into it again (not the dress though, I was never confused) lolololol

Still feel that it could be a bit faster paced, but that may be ahead in future episodes.

All the best,

Better than I expected this series. A pleasant surprise.