Shaun of The Dead....

The best British comedy since 4 Weddings? I think so!

I'm watching Shaun right now and it's just so many brilliant, subtle little touches that rises it above the usual british comedy dross.

I love it! Think it's hilarious and can watch it again and again!

I'm watching it too. Great stuff!!!! Wave

:S

I'm watching again and it's great, but I don't know how many people will agree but I think Hot Fuzz holds up better. I don't know why, it just does. Still some great bloody jokes in both.

Pegg & Wright FTMFW!

I think I prefer Shaun of The Dead to Hot Fuzz. I hear they're making another film in a similar vein to complete the trilogy.

Poor excuse for a comedy film. Starts off good, but by about half way through it just feels like they ran out of ANY ideas (let alone funny ones) and rushed to get the thing finished - with a significant drop in quality. So on the whole, pretty mediocre. Give me a Carry On any day.

You don't think that the inclusion of 'Don't Stop Me Now' was genius? That was over half way through!

You're saying these silly things on purpose now, Aaron.

Shaun is one of the funniest films ever!
I kept meaning to switch it off and do some work, but with each scene I kept remembering my favourite line was coming up, and had to wait for it.

Quote: Winterlight @ January 12, 2008, 11:40 PM

You don't think that the inclusion of 'Don't Stop Me Now' was genius? That was over half way through!

Funny, entertaining, yes. Inspired at a push. Genius? No. Wouldn't go that far. And one short scene doesn't make up for the rest of the 45 minutes or whatever it is being poo.

Quote: zooo @ January 12, 2008, 11:40 PM

You're saying these silly things on purpose now, Aaron.

Stop loving these people unreservedly and admit it to yourself Laura! You know I'm right!

Nope!

I didn't like Hot Fuzz as much. But Shaun is truly brilliant. I never get sick of watching it.

And it's not just funny, they then pull off the 'having to shoot your own mum' thing perfectly, and make you cry too. Pathos and everyfink.

Still... Meh!

Meh to you!

Take that!

Spice Girls!

S Club!

Boyzone!