Quote: EllieJP @ January 11, 2008, 10:23 AM

My guilt pleasures are:

Watching people get told off
Masturbating at work

Is that...

Watching people get told off for Masturbating at work

...or two separate 'pleasures'? ;)

2 separate ones...and together! ;)

We had a kid once in school [bearing in mind he was only 11] who decided it was time to reveal his old boy to the world, popped it out and marched proudly down the middle of the classroom. Unfortunately for him he was in the presence of a teacher who'd seen it all before. She said' Ooh look. a little prick attached to a little prick. I'd put it away if I were you.' Which I think is a pretty good off the cuff put down.

Haha!

Really, teachers should get taught lines like that in their training courses.
Maybe they do!

Heh, unlikely. It'd be abuse now!

Quote: roscoff @ January 24, 2008, 11:43 PM

We had a kid once in school (bearing in mind he was only 11) who decided it was time to reveal his old boy to the world, popped it out and marched proudly down the middle of the classroom. Unfortunately for him he was in the presence of a teacher who'd seen it all before. She said' Ooh look. a little prick attached to a little prick. I'd put it away if I were you.' Which I think is a pretty good off the cuff put down.

:O
She actually said that in front of a class of 11 year olds?
Jeez, my class fell down laughing once cos our teacher said 'crap' and it was so surreal hearing a teacher say something so rude!!

Times change I suppose.

Baaaaaa.

Not working when I should be

Smelling the dirt from in between my toenails. God, it's lovely.

Bump for sooty.

Thanks Leevil,
My guilty pleasure is Richard Littlejohn

My guilty pleasure is digging up corpses from graveyards, then finding out where their living descendants reside, and finally playing an unorthodox version of knock down ginger, in which the corpse is left on the relative's doorstep.