Spot the Winger: Green Wing cast's new projects

Just a thread for us to alert each other to chances to see our favourite Wingers elsewhere....

JANE HALL (SPOILERS follow)
Most people are probably aware of this by now, but it's 9pm Wednesdays on ITV and has Stephen Mangan in. I personally don't rate it as a comedy, there's one or two good lines (mainly his) but it's quite a good drama, and a chance to watch Stephen Mangan play a character who gets mixed up in a love triangle and propose to someone else's girlfriend. Sound familiar?

FESTIVAL
Mr. Mangan, once again. I reckon we're going to have a job keeping up with him... For those of us who don't have Film 4, we're finally getting a chance to see the comedy spoof documentary about the Edinburgh Festival, Sunday 10pm, Channel 4 (I think)

RABBIT FEVER
With Julian Rhind-Tutt is in cinemas as of late September. From what I've seen of the trailer, he gets very naked in one scene.

Sorry if this seems like a big advert/TV listings. Hopefully some of you reading this will have opinions on these progs/films and we can get a bit of a chat going. If you know of a Winger coming to our screens soon, please alert us!

Pippa Haywood (Joanna) is to appear in a new BBC2 sitcom called Fear, Stress and Anger alongside fromer Doctor Who Peter Davison. According to the BSG Newsletter, the show is about, "a couple who discover they have become the 'sandwich generation' – their 20-something children won't leave home and their ancient parents won't shuffle off the stage."

Julian Rhind-Tutt? Getting naked? Yeeha! :D

Search youtube for 'Rabbit Fever Trailer'. Or just 'Rabbit Fever' will do.

Did anyone time how long it was before there was some fan-girl fawning over JRT? I'm doing my best to be good 0:-)

Quote: Paula Rhy @ August 22, 2006, 2:49 PM

Did anyone time how long it was before there was some fan-girl fawning over JRT? I'm doing my best to be good 0:-)

Hay, it's hard for some people not to show their affections. I'm have great difficultly not to go overboard about how talented and beautiful Tamsin Greig is.

Quote: Paula Rhy @ August 22, 2006, 2:49 PM

Search youtube for 'Rabbit Fever Trailer'. Or just 'Rabbit Fever' will do.

Well if your going to mention nakedness...I'm just going to have to fawn! And seeing as I've started I'd be as well fawning over Stephen Mangan too. As, for a donkey lookalikey, he's actually pretty darn cute :D

Okay, I'm done. :P I'll go have a look on youtube, thanks :D

EDIT: OMG NAKEDNESS!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*ahem*

Oh and so I'm not being completely useless... Kate Lyons who plays Naughty Rachel is currently doing an Edinburgh Fringe show called the Receptionists at the Pleasance Courtyard and as far as I know it has been getting alright reviews. I actually walked past her in the Courtyard but I didn't believe it was her until I got handed a leaflet advertising her show 5 minutes later lol

Not exactly a new project, but a definite Winger Spotting!

The delectable Michelle Gomez and Julian Rhind-Tutt were on Jonahtan Ross's Radio 2 show this morning (the former, apparently, not wearing very much!) talking about 'Green Wing', u-bends and all sorts. Fabulous interview, bound to be available on listen again. It was within the last 15-20 minutes of the show.

Mark Heap is now filming the pilot of Now The Weather. There's a few pictures on Paul Roses' blog. (Fantastic writer to.) So, hopefully Paul will get a full series along with his other sitcom pilot he's working on.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ August 22, 2006, 7:58 AM

Pippa Haywood (Joanna) is to appear in a new BBC2 sitcom called Fear, Stress and Anger alongside fromer Doctor Who Peter Davison. According to the BSG Newsletter, the show is about, "a couple who discover they have become the 'sandwich generation' – their 20-something children won't leave home and their ancient parents won't shuffle off the stage."

Any idea when that'll be shown by any chance?

Quote: JemJem @ November 17, 2006, 10:46 PM

Any idea when that'll be shown by any chance?

Hi Jem. No broadcast date has been officially announced yet however we know it'll be in the next few months. My prediction is that it'll be put in the Thursday night slot when Catherine Tate and Lead Balloon finish.

Thanx, Mark! Hope I'll be able to watch it! She's an amazing actress!