Lenny Henry.tv Page 2

.co.ck amuses me immensely.

www.cocks.com amuses me immensely... by amuse I mean gives me a raging great erection.

Classy.

Is it even a website? Click on it. I dares ya'!

I might have done... *whistles innocently*

Quote: Charles E. Lawley @ January 8, 2008, 8:20 PM

Is it even a website? Click on it. I dares ya'!

My eyes my eyes!!! Never dare me again!

Anyway, watched this tonight...not a big fan...but it's watchable.

Lenny Henry was cringeworthy. I don't know if it was partly the editing, but he just seemed like such a... Well I dunno, but unfunny.

He seems to have taken to constantly gurning like a... well, mentally challenged person.
It's a bit odd.

Quote: Aaron @ January 15, 2008, 10:36 AM

Lenny Henry was cringeworthy. I don't know if it was partly the editing, but he just seemed like such a... Well I dunno, but unfunny.

You were gonna say the "n word" then weren't you? You dirty great racist. Shame on you.

It's Tuvalu actually! (smartarse)Formerly part of Gilbert and Ellice Islands.

How do they use these addresses when they're not in that country - ie GM.TV

Anyway bits of it are fun and really it is cheap and making fun of people who post their own bits around the world.

I still think he's quite naturally funny though.

Quote: Charles E. Lawley @ January 16, 2008, 8:00 PM

You were gonna say the "n word" then weren't you? You dirty great racist. Shame on you.

Nah, I was going to say "cock", but that sounded more personal than I meant it.

Quote: David Chapman @ January 16, 2008, 8:30 PM

How do they use these addresses when they're not in that country - ie GM.TV

'Cos that country's Government (or whoever they've got set up to deal with the rights of such things) licences it out to a third party. Of course, that's a special case 'cos of the particular initialisation. Most countries, anyone could go and register an address under their TLD.

Quote: Aaron @ January 16, 2008, 8:43 PM

'Cos that country's Government (or whoever they've got set up to deal with the rights of such things) licences it out to a third party. Of course, that's a special case 'cos of the particular initialisation. Most countries, anyone could go and register an address under their TLD.

I understand Tuvalu make a hell of a lot of money from it. Maybe their top earner even.

It's something ridiculous like $50 just for one year's registration - and minimum of 4 or something I think - so I can well believe that.

I vote that LMJ is introduced to the Oxford English Dictionary as;
LMJ. Reference to Little Miss Jocelyn.
Any comedic activty that is absolute shite.
To LMJ. To write the biggest load of comedic shit humanly possible that could potentially harm a human being....and dogs.

As used by friend Aaron in this thread. When I say friend.....

Balderdash and Piffle?