Doctor Who... Page 1,065

It looks like he's in Dungeness.

They should do an episode in Dungeness. Although now I say it I think they already have... Hmm.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ 5th February 2014, 9:40 PM GMT

Is it possible for an oncoming storm to not approach?

Laughing out loud

This is Doctor Who we're talking about - if people and even entire planets can't die, even though we saw them die and everyone said they were dead, what's a piffling rain cloud in comparison?

There's a parade planned for goodness sake RCP!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 5th February 2014, 9:55 AM GMT

Snazzy:

So the BBC publishes some primary school photoshop, with a slogan that they've been using for is it 3 years now. And quite clearly means absolutely nothing and everyone gets excited.

Even Trekkies are more discerning that the current crop of Whovians.

Quote: sootyj @ 6th February 2014, 10:13 AM GMT

So the BBC publishes some primary school photoshop, with a slogan that they've been using for is it 3 years now. And quite clearly means absolutely nothing and everyone gets excited.

Even Trekkies are more discerning that the current crop of Whovians.

*sigh* As I've already said, it's something a fan put together that I thought looked nice. But do all go ahead with the usual.

No you didn't and by doing that, you've made Dr Who looked bad.

Someone might not watch Dr Who now.

I hope you're proud.

Quote: sootyj @ 6th February 2014, 10:19 AM GMT

No you didn't

I'd take a look at the last page again if I were you. Near the bottom. Where I do.

I saw it 5 posts later by which time the damage is done and some poor, innocent, disillusioned Whovian is watching Enterprise on Viva and weeping.

"Oncoming storm approaches" is up there with "deadly assassin" and "curse of fatal death". The last being Moffat's best.

WHO THE FUCK DOES MATT STOTT THINK HE IS?!

Quote: Ben @ 6th February 2014, 8:14 PM GMT

WHO THE FUCK DOES MATT STOTT THINK HE IS?!

Boy George?

LOOK DIS:

I interviewed Eddie Robson, who not only writes for lots of Radio sketch shows, and his own Radio 4 sitcom 'Welcome To Our Village, Please Invade Carefully', but is also heavily involved in writing Doctor Who audio plays for Big Finish:

http://doctorwhothing.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/interview-eddie-robson/

Cool, I've got the Dark Eyes (four) to listen to. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ 7th February 2014, 11:07 AM GMT

Cool, I've got the Dark Eyes (four) to listen to. :)

Ta! I have those, haven't listened yet, but they're supposed to be good!

Quote: Kenneth @ 6th February 2014, 2:38 PM GMT

"Oncoming storm approaches" is up there with "deadly assassin" and "curse of fatal death". The last being Moffat's best.

Hasn't the oncoming storm be coming for the past 5 years?