Doctor Who... Page 1,064

Actually now I think about it Hide was quite scifi and very much a tribute to Pertwee era.

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd February 2014, 11:48 AM GMT

Actually now I think about it Hide was quite scifi and very much a tribute to Pertwee era.

Well, 1/13 episodes isn't bad!

Quote: Charlie Boy @ 2nd February 2014, 11:42 AM GMT

Doctor Who has become Fantasy/Soap/Bedroom Farce lately!

Godot Passes to Renegade... Renegade passes to Charlie Boy.. the ball is still in play. ;)

Quote: dannyjb1 @ 2nd February 2014, 12:55 PM GMT

Godot Passes to Renegade... Renegade passes to Charlie Boy.. the ball is still in play. ;)

...and its dropped by dannyjb1. What a disaster!

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd February 2014, 11:48 AM GMT

I quite liked the Dalek one where Clara was a Dalek in an asylum. Only ruined by the clunky insertion of the continuing Pond soap opera.

That one looked great, but when everyone started to have those big Dalek cock bulging out of their faces it got silly. And what a stupid story, so it was actually shit.

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd February 2014, 5:46 PM GMT

That one looked great, but when everyone started to have those big Dalek cock bulging out of their faces it got silly. And what a stupid story, so it was actually shit.

I liked it because it had a beginning, middle and end and the reveal was nicely done. I know that every American show I love can pull this off every single week, but it was nice to see Who give it a go and pretend it was a real television programme for once.

Well I preffered Dinosaurs on a Space Ship, even if that makes me as lonely as the chair of the Jimmy Saville fan club

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd February 2014, 6:02 PM GMT

Dinosaurs on a Space Ship

Which would have been an apt name for the 50th Anniversary special - you know, John Hurt, Tom Baker, Peter Capaldi - I'm implying they're old. Huh?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd February 2014, 5:44 PM GMT

I quite liked the Dalek one where Clara was a Dalek in an asylum. Only ruined by the clunky insertion of the continuing Pond soap opera.

"EGGS... EGGS... EXTERMINA-"

*screams obscenities at the TV*

Oh and her WINK AT THE CAMERA. Argh.

EDIT: Didn't that one also end with the Daleks shouting "DOCTOR WHO?" - That really winds me up.

So who will take over from Moffat as Who top dog when he steps down in the not too distant future? I take a look at the most likely suspects:

http://doctorwhothing.wordpress.com/2014/02/03/whos-next/

Snazzy:

Way late, already been to North Norfolk .

Is that a slogan like 'Winter is coming'

But not as snappy? ;)

Is it possible for an oncoming storm to not approach?

It's not an official picture, just something someone had tossed together and posted. Just thought it looked quite nice.