Doctor Who... Page 1,023

Day of the Doct Doctor Trailers

http://www.kasterborous.com/2013/11/day-doctor-trailers-one-place/

I'll get my anorak.

Oh my, that looks good, can't wait for John Hurt.

Not you as well Shan. I am disappointed!

Yes, but I only look at the pictures Teddy ;)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 20th October 2013, 8:02 PM BST

Filling in might be the wrong words. If he was added because of his absence, the story has obviously been changed a lot to take on board this swerve. Nine wasn't the Doctor's shameful secret, for example.

Well it's what the guy whose writing the script said, so I'm inclined to believe him.

As it is Ecclestone I think is stalwartly defending a pretty serious Hollywood career.

And the other old Drs are a bit too old and old skool.

The trailers look good, like someone's spent some serious money and got a coherent story.

I listened to a Mark Gatis 8th Dr story on a podcast the other day, it was good.

Is there a plot?
From what I can gather it's just a GP with a phonebox and a host of young girls, wouldn't be surprised if a few ex doctors aren't lifted by Operation Yewtree

Quote: sootyj @ 12th November 2013, 12:50 PM GMT

As it is Ecclestone I think is stalwartly defending a pretty serious Hollywood career.

Not sure, a lot of his recent imdb credits are TV movies.

He's the bad guy in the new Thor movie.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 12th November 2013, 12:52 PM GMT

Is there a plot?
From what I can gather it's just a GP with a phonebox and a host of young girls, wouldn't be surprised if a few ex doctors aren't lifted by Operation Yewtree

:D

C'mon Teddy, you must like Dr Who...have you never got into it?

Shan I can't f**king stand it honestly, it bores me silly. I know it's dead popular it's been running for years, but I have never watched a single episode even when Wurzel Gummidge was the GP.

It's fine to hate it. But how can you know it bores you if you've never watched it?

Zoo it's just a matter of taste, I can't abide the concept as it is for me far too childish and the monsters are shit.
It took nearly thirty years for the f**king Daleks to work out how to climb up stairs!

Quote: sootyj @ 12th November 2013, 12:50 PM GMT

Well it's what the guy whose writing the script said, so I'm inclined to believe him.

I've read everything the writer has had to say, so what I put was pretty accurate, and yours too. He may have developed the Hurt Doctor to fill the space, but the actual story has clearly been altered a lot as Eccleston's Doctor isn't quite what Hurt's is being portrayed as.

I thought Ecclestone made it clear he wanted nothing to do with it from the very earliest stages.