Doctor Who... Page 1,013

If you look around the internet I think anyone from the U.K. who ever acted in anything is been considered.

I really couldn't get into the last series but still looking foward to seeing who it is. I kinda agree with whoever said it would be kind of nice to not know until they regenerated.

The Mirror reckons they'll arrive in a blacked out car or a dalek. Having tight security would seem to suggest that they've got someone pretty well known.

Quote: William Purry @ August 4 2013, 11:25 AM BST

The Mirror reckons they'll arrive in a blacked out car or a dalek. Having tight security would seem to suggest that they've got someone pretty well known.

Personally if it is someone already known, I think I really would prefer to not know until the regeneration.

The reveal show is been shown live here at 4am by the station that usually brodcasts Dr Who. Why couldn't the BBC announce it on a Friday or Saturday night UK time? Be a bit more considerate to those of us half way round the world who work Mondays... I mean not that I care that much that I am debating if should set my alarm for that early or anything. :S

Quote: reds @ August 4 2013, 11:38 AM BST

Personally if it is someone already known, I think I really would prefer to not know until the regeneration.

Not possible.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 4 2013, 11:44 AM BST

Not possible.

Sure it is! I could just avoid the internet and any media for the next few months....

Latest betting:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23537948

I am hoping it is Daniel Rigby, but only if he does the role in character as Eric Morecambe.

2 hours and twenty minutes.
Until probable massive disappointment/bafflement.

Quote: zooo @ August 4 2013, 4:36 PM BST

2 hours and twenty minutes.
Until probable massive disappointment/bafflement.

I remember, last time, just thinking "Who is this guy?".

I thought that for both Matt Smith and Tennant.

Looking at all the latest clues I reckon I've ID'd him.

Who was that curly haired ten year old on the sofa?

I Think he was in Outnumbered.

Wish they'd hurry it up- some of us have to get up and go to work in a few hours. I didn't set my alarm for 4am. Got woken up at 3.45 by someone going into theiir flat.

I reckon Russell Tovey. I don't even watch it. Or Matthew Baynton.

Edit: wrong.

Wow, it's a Doctor I like!