Sitcom release wish list Page 3

2point4 Children
Next of Kin
Health and Efficiency
Dad
Heartburn Hotel
Ain't Misbehavin'
Brighton Belles (why bother making it and keeping some episodes unbroadcast or released)
Dr Willoughby
So Haunt Me
Office Gossip
Chalk (series 2)

Ellen (US but needs a UK release)

Starting to think Andrew Marshall has some sort of curse on him. 3 of his sitcoms are unreleased in full.

Quote: David Carmon @ September 13 2011, 12:01 AM BST

Brighton Belles (why bother making it and keeping some episodes unbroadcast or released)

It was due to low ratings. ITV was losing money every time they showed it, as the advertising revenue would therefore be low too. It was more cost-effective for them to cut their losses and show a higher-rating programme in its place.

Next of Kin
2.4 Children
Hope it Rains
My Good Friend
Down to Earth (the Bob Larbey sitcom)

It Takes A worried Man

and not a sitcom, but it is outrageous that that it has never been repeated, let alone released on DVD, Andy Hamiltion's Underworld.

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/22561729/It-Takes-A-Worried-Man-Series-1/Product.html]
[h=254241]

Quote: aquasplash3 @ September 23 2011, 6:45 PM BST

It was due to low ratings. ITV was losing money every time they showed it, as the advertising revenue would therefore be low too. It was more cost-effective for them to cut their losses and show a higher-rating programme in its place.

I know it had low ratings but it still could have been shown in a graveyard slot.

I would love to see The Misfits again ,this was a UK sit com from the early eighties and I remember it being very funny.i'm sure it's never been repeated.Also ,Dream Stuffing which was about two girls who worked in a glass eye factory,i'm sure Carolinr Quentin was in it.And not a sit com but the live soap made by Southern TV that went out in the early afternoon around 1980/81 if only because no one else remembers it.

Nearly forgot Langley Bottom.

And the rest of District Nurse.

And The Lifeboat.

(Okay, the last two aren't sitcoms....)

Again not a sitcom but does anyone know if there's any Max Headroom available? I'm just listening to an Art of Noise CD featuring "him".

2point4 Children
Down The Gate
The Valiant Varneys
EastEnders old episodes
The Inbetweeners film
On The Buses interviews

Edited by Aaron - spelling and grammar.

Quote: george roper @ October 30 2011, 6:29 PM BST

The Valiant Varneys

Not a single episode exists, I'm afraid.

EastEnders old episodes

You know what a sitcom is, right? ;)

The Inbetweeners film

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/19931990/The-Inbetweeners-Movie/Product.html]
[h=179051]

An Actor's Life For Me
Dad
All available episodes of Till Death Us Do Part/Till Death... released. I know some have been released but they have been discontinued.
Captain Butler

A lack of the complete (remnants) of Mr Garnett is a grind.

Quote: Retinend @ December 29 2007, 4:52 PM GMT

Monkey Dust Series 2&3

I second this 5 year old post.

I was getting fed up of alot of the American ones not comign to region 2, so I got a multi-region DVD player and got ALL The Gary Shandling Show, The newer King of the Hills and Conan live. However I got ALL parks and recreation the other day and it didnt work. So it would be so much easier if all the American ones get released on region 2.