2 point 4 children Page 3

Let's have a few deep breaths. Jamie / Jake, your IP address identifies you across the internet. No use denying it. But as long as you just interact in a less intense way regarding some shows then I think you'll find this place nicer than Chortle.

You can make a load of friends here, if you're willing to listen and talk about subjects other than Whistling nnocently **Cough**

Ok, this place is nicer then chortle, but they will suspend me again.

You won't as long as you don't let Birds Of A Feather infiltrate everything Jamie.

Welcome back into the fold/hole/chokepit.

Ok, so as long as i type better and don't mention you know what i should not be banned ?

That is correct.

Ok, I will do my best

But what about if mark bann's me ?

Mark won't ban you as long as you take note of the above.

I have just had a reply from uktv gold, here is what they said:
Hi

2Point4Children will be back on UKTV Gold from the 1st January at 6.25am.

Kind regards,

Lauren

She lies!

Apparently it's series 3 episode 6 on the 1st, at 6 am. From the 2nd, it's at 6:25 am, starting from the first ever episode.

Quote: jake how @ December 7, 2007, 3:12 PM

But what about if mark bann's me ?

Hello Jamie :)

I see you've found a sneeky way to get a second chance - I'm not looking to deliberately ban you, but if you annoy people I'm afraid you will leave me with no choice.

You're going to have to try quite hard at this as it seems you manage to annoy people easily - one look at Chortle shows that!

So, if you want to stay: good typing and grammar please, no mention of that certain sitcom about three Essex ladies, not too many questions, none of your TV schedule updates (we can get the TV times ourselves if we want to know when something is next on)... you get the picture!

Basically you should still be banned so I'm afraid it's one strike and you're out. Your new account will be closed plus your IP address blocked this time (as has been mentioned above - it is easy to trace you - I know exactly where you work for example!).

Ok, but is my typeing better this time ?

Quote: Aaron @ December 7, 2007, 6:29 PM

She lies!

Apparently it's series 3 episode 6 on the 1st, at 6 am. From the 2nd, it's at 6:25 am, starting from the first ever episode.

I think she mean's when they will show the whole series, but you are right.

Is my writeing better now ?

Well there shouldn't be an 'e' in "typeing" or "writeing". And no apostrophe in "mean's". But yes, it is readable now! :)

Thanks

Quote: jake how @ December 7, 2007, 3:06 PM

Ok, so as long as i type better and don't mention you know what i should not be banned ?

Friendly tip Jamie/Jake, if you feel you haven't spelt something correctly, just copy and paste it into a word document and it will tell you whether you have spelt something wrong. :D