2 point 4 children Page 2

I fancied the dad a bit.
But then he died. :(

It's a shame episodes like Shirley Bassey's Warehouse and Snakes in the front room are not on DVD.

Quote: zooo @ December 7, 2007, 12:09 AM

I fancied the dad a bit.
But then he died. :(

And in Australia too.

Most of the stuff they release now is new comedy, it is a shame because good old comedy is not released.

No. We have seen nothing to suggest that this is true.

And Jake, please put a space after a comma. Further, the first character after a comma does NOT need to be capitalised.

Thanks.

Sorry, must have been a mistake.

I have heard that uktv gold plan to show series 4-8 next year, i will E-mail them and see if is true.

Thanks. :)

I'll post here if and when I see anything. Like I say though, there's been nothing to suggest a release next year, and indeed from what we've heard, there's unlikely to be for some time yet.

And I expect that e-mailing them will result in just a standard "we haven't decided what we'll be showing yet, but will take your request into consideration, thanks" type response.

Ok, Jamie (I know it's you), we've been over this TIME and TIME and TIIIIIME again. At the moment, there is NOTHING to suggest that either Birds of a Feather OR 2 Point 4 Children will be released on DVD any time soon. In fact, if anything at all, what we know points to the exact opposite.

So please, stop asking, and stop pestering 2 entertain, UKTV Gold, BBC Worldwide and everyone else about the shows. They'll only start ignoring you.

OK?

I contact press office, and they have given me quite good information in the past.

Who is jamie ?

I have heard of jamie j, but that is on a different website.

Quote: jake how @ December 7, 2007, 2:31 PM

I contact press office, and they have given me quite good information in the past.

Then why do you keep asking? Everyone knows you love the shows. For what it's worth, I quite enjoy them and would like to see proper releases too. But your incessant "does anyone know...", "I've heard..." and "I hope..." type posts are irritating to say the least.

I wanted to know to Tell this really irritating person on chortle, as i thought it might make him stop going on.

Quote: jake how @ December 7, 2007, 2:31 PM

Who is jamie ?

I have heard of jamie j, but that is on a different website.

Jamie is you, as you and I well know. You both signed up from the same IP address. You both have an interest EXCLUSIVELY in the same three programmes. You both keep asking EXACTLY THE SAME FREAKING QUESTIONS with exactly the same tone and mannerisms, and you both have questionable spelling/grammar skills.

I've seen the brutal beating you've been given on the Chortle forums, and unless you wish to be banned from here again, I suggest you cease NOW.

I really have no idea what you are talking about really.

So one minute you know of him, then you don't, then you want to tell him something, and now you have no knowledge of him again?

Jake, Jamie, whatever you're called this week, you're one post away from having a second account suspended. Don't make me do that.

I do know of him, also i am called jake times on chortle,not jamie j