2 point 4 children

Is there any news yet about series 4-8 of 2 point 4 children being released yet? if not please Please Please can someone please release them, its still being repeated on UKTV Gold. Its a great show and really needs a proper DVD release.

I'm 99% sure that series 4-8 are not going to be released in the next few years. Sorry.

(I can't reveal how I know this, but it is definitely the case)

That has shocked me,As 2 point 4 children was very popular.

I thought i heard on the internet,That 2 point 4 children is going to
Be released early next year.

When I emaile Eureka last novemebr or this feb they said that the wanted to issue further series but the BBC would via Playback this year. However nothing has happened.

There's pretty much 0% chance of Eureka releasing further 2 Point 4 Children series'. 2 entertain will, I expect, but unlikely for another couple of years yet.

I think that 2 Point 4 Children is showing on uktv gold.

I think someone put a episode from the last series on you tube,It is
Quite funny.

Quote: Aaron @ December 3, 2007, 6:29 PM

There's pretty much 0% chance of Eureka releasing further 2 Point 4 Children series'. 2 entertain will, I expect, but unlikely for another couple of years yet.

Well the BBC/2 Entertain need to hurry up and finish releasing Are You Being Served?, Allo Allo and then get sorted with Birds Of A Feather and 2 Point 4 Children.

I expect we'll see an AYBS? box set for (if not by) Christmas 2008. 'Allo 'Allo! is, I believe, still down to those wankers at Universal Playback.

Yes sorry you are right Allo Alo is Universal not 2Entertain.

Who are 2entertain ?

Has 2 point 4 children Been released in the us ?

Quote: jake how @ December 6, 2007, 6:09 PM

Who are 2entertain ?

Jake, let me introduce you to... Google

i really fancy the lady from 2 point 4 children.

Belinda Lang?

yes that's her. it's not quite love though.