Comedy Shuffle

I only caught the last half. I'm not sure I liked it or not there was a bit too much absurdism on there. What did everyone else think of it?

It'll be different every week (obviously) with completely different guests and presenter, which is good.
Today's was okay. I like thingy. Welsh bloke.... Mark Watson!

I was sure I saw Frankie Boyle's name at the beginning though... ?

i enjoyed this. made me laugh a lot. wasn't expecting it. great.

He's not even Welsh, haha.

Mark Watson? :)

He did a stand up thing about that didn't he?

Poor to say the least. Nice return to the variety concept, but they could have done so, so much better with it. Honestly, this is a prime example of how-did-this-even-get-made television. I'm not sure that the audience laughter didn't actually make it worse than it would have otherwise been. Even announcing that the show has a website got a laugh, for f**k sake! Just felt like a throwback to the quintessential early 90s comedy-interview type shows which don't get made anymore for a reason, and with no attempt at all to make any changes to improve or update the format.

The start of Tittybangbang was a relief, and I say that with 100% sincerity.

Hopefully further episodes will be better, but I'm not going to be holding my breath.

Who was that bloke who did the self help dvd bit? He was pretending to be American I think.

Watson didn't mention his name before or after the clip, which was a bit annoying.

I dunno, I don't remember that bit. Maybe it was when I was playing with the cat in the hall.

I do that too Aaron.

I didn't think it was too bad. That bloke playing guitar was from the Barclays ad. You know the exploding telly golf one in the swimming pool.

I think WJFK's been watching the TV in his head again...

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ November 18, 2007, 8:46 PM

I do that too Aaron.

I didn't think it was too bad. That bloke playing guitar was from the Barclays ad. You know the exploding telly golf one in the swimming pool.

and he played the main character in the pilot of mark watson's sitcom - living with two people etc.

Quote: Aaron @ November 18, 2007, 8:55 PM

I think WJFK's been watching the TV in his head again...

But it's only freeview!

Okay, WHO were those kids? They were f**king brilliant.

The kids were great but I thought most of it was shite. Nobody can act anymore.

Yeah I don't remember liking anything else.
The little kid saying 'f**king' made up for it though, to be honest.