Learners

What did everyone think of it. I thought it was pretty good nothing mind blowingly funny. Maybe I was expecting something spaced worthy I dunno.

I liked it

I liked it too. Good writing and excellent casting.

I liked it.
David was excellent.
As was Jessica - great rubbish clothes she was wearing. Very in character.

Now I want a rock smurf.

Wot Laura says.

I'm alright for Smurfs though.

Who remembers The Smurfs Go Pop?

I've given up expecting Spaced style stuff from solo Jessica projects. That's just the Simon/Jessica alchemy magic thing.

Still, this made me laugh lots, and it nearly made me cry at one point, but I can't remember which bit. It was probably just David based fantasising again.

Not when David got his ikkle heart broked? And then nearly beaten up by the nasty cheating copper?

I liked it. I enjoyed all the peformances except for the Police Officer having the affair. His voice grated. One of my favourite scenes was the woman crying down the phone, while the younger Police Officer took the message.

I think it was when David looked all unhappy at his various phone messages.

I can't really handle a sad David without blubbing like a twat. :(

Quote: hotzappa11 @ November 11, 2007, 10:48 PM

I liked it. I enjoyed all the peformances except for the Police Officer having the affair. His voice grated. One of my favourite scenes was the woman crying down the phone, while the younger Police Officer took the message.

And then started playing with the toy cars. Classic! :)

And thingy off whatsit had a surprisingly small part.

Majig.

In Neil Sean's (twat) gossip column in today's Metro, he reports that the Tennant is bewildered by his sex symbol status, saying "I'm just not that kinda guy!"

I bet Laura has something to say about that.

Quote: zooo @ November 11, 2007, 10:57 PM

And thingy off whatsit had a surprisingly small part.

Simon Day, Fast Show, and yes he did. :)

Why thank you! That's what I was on about.

Quote: Aaron @ November 12, 2007, 11:24 AM

In Neil Sean's (twat) gossip column in today's Metro, he reports that the Tennant is bewildered by his sex symbol status, saying "I'm just not that kinda guy!"

I bet Laura has something to say about that.

It's precisely because he's bewildered by it that he's so extra sexy.
He's completely perfect. I want one. Teary

I enjoyed it, but it was way too long. They could have done it all in thirty minutes.