South Park Page 6

Quote: Joakley @ April 29 2010, 11:40 AM BST

I'm sorry but it really pisses be off when people say this
All religions except maybe Hinduism basically say all the others are a load of bullshit that's what religion is, can people stop bunging all religions together into one happy tolerant society. If you think your religion is right obviously, by proxy you think every other religion is wrong, so its OK to make fun of them, of course you aren't going to make fun of something you actually believe in.

I'm a Christian and can laugh at the way they portray Jesus so why can't others be as tolerant?

Quote: James BradburyHarding @ May 1 2010, 9:26 AM BST

Long-time lurker, first time poster.

Watching the most recent South Park episode - which was probably the worst in a long while, which is saying something when you consider the recent palpable drop in quality - I was struck by a strange and somewhat obscure thought: that Nathan kid looks exactly like the forum editor from the British Comedy Guide, Aaron.

Aaron: http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/img/content/characters/224a.jpg

Nathan: https://www.comedy.co.uk/profile/photos/2_avatar.jpg

Am I right?!

Good way to endear myself to the site management.

Ha ha!

South Park is one of the most misunderstood, and also the most intelligent shows on television.

Quote: Leopold @ June 2 2010, 10:20 AM BST

South Park is one of the most misunderstood, and also the most intelligent shows on television.

Much like The A Team.

Quote: Leopold @ June 2 2010, 10:20 AM BST

Does this mean that you're one of the very few who understand it?

Just watching an episode I've never seen before.
The internet has gone, It's a scary tale.

Oh that was excellent. Randy is brilliant.

I love Southpark so very very much, and have done since it came out. I can only think of 1 or 2 duff episodes, dispite the public's general feeling that it's gone downhill. Oh Parker and Stone, how I love thee..

I'm only just watching Season 8 of this. The episode 'You Got F'd in the A', where the boys 'Get Served' by some street dancers is very good stuff.

Oh yes, that's a good'n. Mainly because of Butters.

Poor old Butters.

The duck sat with a bandaged ankle had me in pieces.

Butters finest outing has be the Awesomo 3000 episode.

"Come on now, push it up there"

Awesomeo 3000 was on the other day. Magical.

I like Butters in the Biggy Smalls episode. I like Butters in all episodes.

The latest episode was one of the best ever, so random with the Al Quaeda plot and genius like South Park of old. I hope a few of use seen it and laughed as much as I did.

'Your blood is tainted with the 3 J's, Jewish, Jersey and Jinger! Admit it!'

'Snookie wants smoosh smoosh...'
'You guys its raping me.. it's raping meeeee!' Laughing out loud

I've only seen a couple from the new series (trying to save them for a rainy day)
But the inception parody cracked me up.

It's a damn good series.