Meet The Richardsons - Series 3

For my money, this is the funniest show on telly at the moment. Last night, I laughed the whole way through. It's such a good formula, and I love how everybody, (even Jed Mercurio!) has absolutely no qualms about taking the piss out of themselves.

Yes, I love it. Absolutely wonderful comedy. Lucy is bloody funny - really dry, but naughty with it. They're all exquisite.

It's funny how you can go off a programme. I used to find Meet The Richardsons hilarious, but I've watched some of the latest series and ended up really disliking it. I think I just got tired of the constant sniping at each other, all the faux dislike really started to grate on me.

I still absolutely love it. Probably the only thing around at the moment that makes me literally laugh out loud. Big thumbs up.

Me too. I'm watching Series 4 on Dave Catchup. Proper laugh out loud moments.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 2nd June 2023, 7:08 AM

It's funny how you can go off a programme. I used to find Meet The Richardsons hilarious, but I've watched some of the latest series and ended up really disliking it. I think I just got tired of the constant sniping at each other, all the faux dislike really started to grate on me.

Quote: Aaron @ 2nd June 2023, 10:07 AM

I still absolutely love it. Probably the only thing around at the moment that makes me literally laugh out loud. Big thumbs up.

Have either of you ever seen Johnny Vegas's DVD "Who's Ready For Ice Cream?"? I only saw the first series of this but it was clearly an influence. Would recommend either way.

I actually bought that just a few weeks ago, but haven't watched it yet, no. Thanks for the tip!