Seeking sitcom-writing partner to enter competition

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to enter the Short Com Sitcom writing competition (deadline 16th July) and would like to collaborate with someone.

I've entered comps in the past and was in the top 12 of the sitcom mission comp a few years back. I've attended online and face to face courses and have some good ideas.

My favourite sitcoms include Only fools, Gavin and Stacey, Porridge, Phoenix Nights, Bluestone 42, Derry Girls, Vicar of Dibley.

If you've got similar comedy likes and fancy teaming up to have a laugh and to write something awesome then please get in touch.

Thanks

Kev

Kev

I sent you a PM over a week ago (as I too have been looking for a writing partner) and would be interested in your initial thoughts, even though you might not think it is something you may wish to pursue.

Thanks

Derek

"Now look Rodders, that pen you have belonged to William Shakespear, you should be able to write something".
"Del, they didn't have pens like this in Shakespears day"
"Boonay de douce Rodney! Course they had pens like that, Bic wasn't founded yesterday"
"Look, I only said I wanted to do a bit of script writing"
"An so you shall my little brother, an so you shall...Go on then, write something"
"I can't just start writing Del, I need inspiration"
"Rodders, you are such a tart, why didn't you say? Here, look at this, it's the entire works of Barbara Cartland"
"Oh, cheers Del, I could write a love story"
"Ten quid down, and pay me off over the next few years"
"You want me to buy this rubbish?!"
"I'm not a bleedin charity Rodney, ungrateful little git"
"Yar, during the war, I wrote love stories"
"Shut up Albert, can't you see, the boy is studying"
"Yeah, shut up Popeyes pen pal!"
"Rodney! That is no way to talk to an old war hero"
"Yar, I fort for the likes of you"
"Shut up you maritime mangler"...

I can write whatever style you want mate. Give me a shout.

"...Course they had pens like that, Bic wasn't founded yesterday"

That is really funny ?