Things that cheer you up Page 3

Quote: Chappers @ 8th March 2022, 10:55 PM

Watching my team (on TV) win a penalty shoot out to get to a Wembley final for the first time since 1981.

Congrats Dave - what a night for you! And you must be thrilled.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th March 2022, 11:07 PM

Congrats Dave - what a night for you! And you must be thrilled.

Yes! Unbelievable! 2 years ago our Manager left who had invested so much in the club had to leave due to personal circumstances and never dreamed this could happen.

Seeing a Rainbow

I appreciate it's just some kind of 42 degree refraction trick, but still always cheers me up

I can also do an impression of Zippy and George from rainbow
Which cheers no one up

Is this you Sunshine?

lol

Or maybe this Rainbow for adults..........................

The Expedia advert which features Wreckless Eric's Whole wide world. I so hope he's made a lot of money for it.

Went to see my nephews today ( Who I haven't seen in a while ) for a stayover with Nintendo switch in my bag
The six year old loudly proclaiming "why am I such a sore loser" when he wasn't being at all did make me laugh
As did the 10 year old getting really annoyed with me for putting Lionel Messi in defence for my team ( accidentally I might add) when we were playing FIFA

London Grammar - she has the voice of an angle.

Quote: Firkin @ 11th April 2022, 12:55 AM

London Grammar - she has the voice of an angle.

What? Like those big scary men in the Bible? Or an Angle?

People marking themselves as safe on FB during shootings. Like if there was a shooting and you weren't safe, your first impulse would be to open Facebook.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th April 2022, 10:13 AM

People marking themselves as safe on FB during shootings. Like if there was a shooting and you weren't safe, your first impulse would be to open Facebook.

Did you mean to post that on a different thread, Michael?! It seems a bit peculiar for 'Things That Cheer You Up'! But whatever floats your boat!

The consensus is that Michael is weird, and he relishes the reputation. ?

I'm strange during the day, and I'm stranger in the night.