PMs?

Will there be again, or am I missing the link somehow

They're one of the next things we hope to restore to operation. Sorry for delay!

Is this on the horizon?
I have an ever-lengthening list of people I want to send abusive messages to.
(Not really)

I've not lead the development on this but I believe it should be ready in the next week or two.

Ta!

Quote: Aaron @ 16th February 2022, 11:36 AM

I've not lead the development on this but I believe it should be ready in the next week or two.

Don't want to be pedantic (well not too much anyway), and I wouldn't mention it if it was a one-off, but I've noticed it several times across different sites of late (and we don't want it to grow into another "starting an answer to a question with "so..." scenario") but surely it's led not lead

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 16th February 2022, 1:19 PM

Don't want to be pedantic (well not too much anyway), and I wouldn't mention it if it was a one-off, but I've noticed it several times across different sites of late (and we don't want it to grow into another "starting an answer to a question with "so..." scenario") but surely it's led not lead

OMG, the Fat Owl has had a dig at the man upstairs. ?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 16th February 2022, 1:19 PM

Good spot! I've noticed myself doing this a few times in recent months but tend to catch it! Thanks.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th February 2022, 2:55 PM

OMG, the Fat Owl has had a dig at the man upstairs. ?

Cancel his postal order.

Any progress on this?
Getting to be a bit of a pain now.

Yes, there are a number of members I wish to send a foul missive full of expletives to.

AND I miss the old emojis, or whatever you hip kids on the street call them.................

**EDIT Just remembered too, the list of recent posts each punter had offered up - can we get that back as well?

Pretty please ?